Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2008, 11:24 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Scottishlad5's repaints:UPDATED Fire Master!

A bunch of those are pretty darn good. Finn and the Templars are great. I'm glad you posted these, because now I have an idea what a real person's repaints look like. What do I mean real person? Not Skyknight and his beautiful repaints.

Cool stuff.
Old August 4th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Scottishlad5's repaints:UPDATED Fire Master!

I understand you completely.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 6th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Scottishlad5's repaints:UPDATED when you roll a twenty!

New figure, You can tell that by the sculpt when you roll a twenty, it means when Anyone gets mindshackled, turning them into a marro creature! Check the front page of my thread! Ok I played today and got mindshackeld then I switched characters so it looked awesome if I say so myself.

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Last edited by scottishlad5; August 7th, 2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

As a big fan of the knights, I love the templar repaints. Amazing quality, scottishlad5.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the firemaster mod of Finn. The flame effect is sweet.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 07:22 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Thanks guys!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 7th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Re: Scottishlad5's repaints:Blood Hive

New Hives!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You've added more masterpieces!
The hives look great as does the Shackled Raelin. The green eyes are a surprisingly nice touch. Muted evil....
Old September 7th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
The hives look great as does the Shackled Raelin. The green eyes are a surprisingly nice touch. Muted evil....
Yeah I was either going to do green or red eyes, I liked the red better. Thank you also!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 7th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Yeah I was either going to do green or red eyes, I liked the red better. Thank you also!
Crispy TKN and soggy Obsidians are wonderful too.
Old September 7th, 2008, 10:00 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

Aweosome Hives!
can you get close(er) up pics of them

DeadEye
Old September 7th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That diseased hive looks really cool. Great work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions