Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old December 5th, 2020, 12:23 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Sorry got hit with like 400 things. Will give response over the weekend.

~Dysole, noting that it's really kinda just been her and Confred for a bit now
Old December 5th, 2020, 08:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

I am paying attention. Do not know the character so not much to add. My classic meta is pretty rusty so I doubt I can add anything useful.

Looks underpowered to me but I am used to super heroes.
Old December 6th, 2020, 10:33 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am paying attention. Do not know the character so not much to add. My classic meta is pretty rusty so I doubt I can add anything useful.

Looks underpowered to me but I am used to super heroes.
I think there is room for low Point figures. Question is, is she underpowered at 45 Points? Vs the right builds she probably will have a high ROI.

I look forward to all commentary

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old December 7th, 2020, 12:26 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thoughts

I might finagle the wording but I like the representation of Peacemaker (although Peacemaker Revolver sounds awkward to me, but I also get that we want to specify it's the gun). I think my hang up with Tough is not that it doesn't work but more that Tough always read to me as like no-selling an ability whereas she more just tends to take a bunch of hits and keep on fighting. I still think should be 4 life and 2 defense.

What about something like

Determination 13

If Wynonna Earp would take one or more wounds from an attack, you may roll the 20 sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher, Wynonna Earp may ignore one of those wounds.

Better roll than Stealth Armor but only helps on attacks not anything else that delivers wounds so arguably worse, but she's also never shown anything like the ability to ignore lava or acid so it feels on theme that she shouldn't be helped by that. Plus it makes it so a really big hit is still gonna hurt a lot since she only ignores one wound which again matches what we've seen.

That power set is probably 50-60 points.

~Dysole, spitballing again
Old December 7th, 2020, 08:34 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I originally had just Peacemaker, so I empathize. But this way it let's others know the power comes from the gun.

I think instead of complicating Tough, it could be dropped altogether and simply have her Life upped.
Life 5

Old December 7th, 2020, 08:44 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How about C3G's Resilience?

If Wynonna would take one or more wounds from an attack, ignore one of those wounds.
Old December 7th, 2020, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
How about C3G's Resilience?

If Wynonna would take one or more wounds from an attack, ignore one of those wounds.
I like the spirit of it, but as far as the objection goes this would be even worse than Tough

Old December 7th, 2020, 01:08 PM

Shrug

Eh, it's closer on theme than tough. I think Peacemaker Gun is better than Peacemaker Revolver because I don't think anyone ever calls it anything besides Peacemaker or a gun. I'm not opposed to single power card with 5 life and 2 defense. I just need to mull it over in my head first.

~Dysole, contemplative
Old December 7th, 2020, 09:11 PM

Re: Shrug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Eh, it's closer on theme than tough. I think Peacemaker Gun is better than Peacemaker Revolver because I don't think anyone ever calls it anything besides Peacemaker or a gun. I'm not opposed to single power card with 5 life and 2 defense. I just need to mull it over in my head first.

~Dysole, contemplative
If we make it Gun, should it only be against nonadjacent attacks?

Old December 7th, 2020, 10:16 PM

Hmm

She's point blanked people with the gun's magic before so my inclination is no.

~Dysole, noting that the gun itself has a whole story behind it but that isn't an iconic part of Wynonna's use of it
Old December 8th, 2020, 09:09 PM

Re: Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
She's point blanked people with the gun's magic before so my inclination is no.

~Dysole, noting that the gun itself has a whole story behind it but that isn't an iconic part of Wynonna's use of it
Point-blank is indeed why it currently has no range restrictions. Just wanted to confirm

Old December 9th, 2020, 09:31 PM

Do we want the Earp Curse represented somehow?

EARP HEIR CURSE
After revealing an order marker and before taking the turn, opponents must first take a turn with one of their Demon or Undead figures. During that figure's movement, it must move closer to Wyonna Earp.

She stirs up trouble and trouble is drawn to her, she isn't always the target of their mayhem however. But as they draw closer, she blasts them to the great beyond.

Einar could summon her to draw out the Valkyrie's enemies.

Edit: This suddenly became a spicy meatball!

Edit2: Figure looks like Hero's Forge to me

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum