Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old September 11th, 2008, 06:37 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sports: NFL

I wish people would quit crying about the hole spygate thing. Did they cheat? Yup. Does it suck? Yup. Was it completely unfair and against the spirit of the game? Yup. Does your team cheat too, whether you know it or not? Yup. It constantly amazes me the amount of Pats and Brady bashing there is now. People hate the Pats because they are winners (a bit smug about it I can admit) and they hate Brady because he (it appears anyway) has everything.
Move on.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old September 11th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
I wish people would quit crying about the hole spygate thing. Did they cheat? Yup. Does it suck? Yup. Was it completely unfair and against the spirit of the game? Yup. Does your team cheat too, whether you know it or not? Yup. It constantly amazes me the amount of Pats and Brady bashing there is now. People hate the Pats because they are winners (a bit smug about it I can admit) and they hate Brady because he (it appears anyway) has everything.
Move on.
Do I detect a hint of Bias...Yep!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old September 11th, 2008, 08:08 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Quote:
Move on.
Bias... sure, but also truth.

-insert signature here-
Old September 11th, 2008, 10:53 AM

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Move on.
I have no problem admitting that I am biased,that's part of what being a fan is all about. I am just waiting for everyone else to admit that they are biased as well (and with no good real reason)

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:19 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
Delhomme is a decent QB, but nothing special. And Muhammed is not the same receiver he was in the Superbowl year. The Pathers will be in the hunt but the Saints are going to win it this year. But I am biased as a Saints fan.
Understandable.

Though, I made my points about Delhomme and Muhammad in the first post.
Both teams looked good in game one. I am looking foward to them playing this year.
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Move on.
I have no problem admitting that I am biased,that's part of what being a fan is all about. I am just waiting for everyone else to admit that they are biased as well (and with no good real reason)
Well, I have hated the Pat's since they won their first super bowl with Brady.So I've been Brady bashing ever since then.

I'll admit that I'm bias for my team(s), and end up screaming at the Tv everytime I watch one of their games.

Do I think that every team has cheated ....No.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old September 11th, 2008, 03:45 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Move on.
I am not aiti-Brady or anti-Pats in general. As a Michigan fan I was glad to see Brady do well in the NFL. I pulled for the Pats in their first couple SBs (mostly because I didn't want the other team to win -- both being rivals to my team). However, their cheating has tainted those wins in my mind.

Saying every team cheats is pretty meaningless without a discuss of what cheating you are talking about. For example, I may drive over the speed limit sometimes, but that isn't justification for you to rob a bank. Not every team does what they did (some others might -- but I really doubt all do it).
Old September 11th, 2008, 03:49 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

This has been talked about by all the big analysts and 'insiders' that every team pulls stuff like that (filming). The Pats got caught and were reprimanded for it (as they should have been), they were idiots for being so blatant.

-insert signature here-
Old September 11th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I still think they will win 9 or 10 games because they have a pretty easy schedule and I'm not a believer in either the jets or the bills even though a lot of "experts" are thinking those are playoff caliber teams.
I think the Jets have a good chance in the playoffs because they have drafted Brett Favre on their team. I am a huge Packer fan so I'm pretty disappointed that Favre is leaving our team, but I still have a lot of respect for him because of how good he is with the the ball. I know his getting old(For NFL) but I still think he has much left in him.

Last edited by ABOMINATION; September 11th, 2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:17 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper314 View Post
Quote:
NFC North
Vikings - Bears are a mess. Packers lost Favre. Lions are the Lions. Well, there's only one left!
Yeah, that's why they owned the Colts.

Hey, it's only one game, though. We'll know more after the Bears play my Panthers Sunday.
Old September 12th, 2008, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
I still think they will win 9 or 10 games because they have a pretty easy schedule and I'm not a believer in either the jets or the bills even though a lot of "experts" are thinking those are playoff caliber teams.
I think the Jets have a good chance in the playoffs because they have drafted Brett Favre on their team. I am a huge Packer fan so I'm pretty disappointed that Favre is leaving our team, but I still have a lot of respect for him because of how good he is with the the ball. I know his getting old(For NFL) but I still think he has much left in him.
I'm not ready to say that the Jets are a playoff team just yet. A lot of people are excited about them when they barely beat the Dolphins (although the Pats barely beat the Chiefs. Uggh, it's going to be a long season).

Old September 12th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper314 View Post
Quote:
NFC North
Vikings - Bears are a mess. Packers lost Favre. Lions are the Lions. Well, there's only one left!
Yeah, that's why they owned the Colts.

Hey, it's only one game, though. We'll know more after the Bears play my Panthers Sunday.

Go Bears!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV