Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old April 28th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Not related to the thread, but I just want to thank Aldin for banning that jerk and deleting his posts. We definitely don't need those kind of people here.
Kiss-up
No, gratefulness. I never try and get rep from the admins. Title maybe. Rep, never.
Old May 1st, 2009, 07:38 PM

heroscapenoobs Woo who?

I'm new here and i was trying to find a friend (who's user name i forgot) do you have a members list?
Old May 1st, 2009, 07:42 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscapenoobs View Post
I'm new here and i was trying to find a friend (who's user name i forgot) do you have a members list?
Scroll down to the very bottom of the page, and you'll find the members list along with user groups and other things. Welcome to the site!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old May 1st, 2009, 09:45 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, what was up with Bubum?

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 12:25 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscapenoobs View Post
Here, good sir or madam.
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:12 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not exactly new, but I have been away for a bit.
Old May 5th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Welcome back, netherspirit. On behalf of our Jim Butcher-reading and eye-glowing community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake

~Aldin, nostalgically

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 5th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit View Post
I'm not exactly new, but I have been away for a bit.
Who the hell is that?!?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 10th, 2009, 07:21 PM

Turkish Woo who?

After being on the fence for years with Heroscape, torturing myself with it every time I went to Toys R Us, I finally decided to get into it.

Of course, to my dismay, now TRU and every other retailer that had it in store no longer has it! I could have had huge amounts of Soulborgs!!!

Rats!!
Anyway, longtime, SWM and Monsterpocalype player (well, not really too long for Monpco....).

Hope this will be a good stay here!
Old June 10th, 2009, 07:33 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
After being on the fence for years with Heroscape, torturing myself with it every time I went to Toys R Us, I finally decided to get into it.

Of course, to my dismay, now TRU and every other retailer that had it in store no longer has it! I could have had huge amounts of Soulborgs!!!

Rats!!
Anyway, longtime, SWM and Monsterpocalype player (well, not really too long for Monpco....).

Those do come in the robot variety nowadays.....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old June 11th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Although you are a bit late to the party, Turkish; I believe the commitment from the producers to continue 'Scape and reissue the early Waves bodes well for a long and happy stay. Welcome and well met!
Old June 11th, 2009, 11:44 AM

Turkish Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Although you are a bit late to the party, Turkish; I believe the commitment from the producers to continue 'Scape and reissue the early Waves bodes well for a long and happy stay. Welcome and well met!
Awesome!! I have been buying and trading for older waves, and I long for Waves 3,4 and 5 to be rereleased!!!

I also hope that little Marvel upgrade hits the shelves too. And throw in some squads!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General