Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old July 9th, 2019, 05:32 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Looking for good Ticalla Jungle maps

Hello,

With so many amazing maps for Heroscape, I was hoping to find some really exciting Ticalla Jungle maps that my wife and me could play on. I figured I would reach out to you all for your favorite recommendations.

We are making our own Ticalla jungle seta so if you have maps that require two or more jungle sets that would be even better.

Thanks everyone!
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking for good Ticalla Jungle maps

Got a few of my own in mind... but largely dependent on how many sets you're going to build/use. If you let me know I could link a few for you

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 10th, 2019, 03:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@SuperSamyon Check out these map sites/downloads:
Lost Scenario: Song of the Pillars on Aveniul’s Threshold is a fun one:
Old July 10th, 2019, 04:55 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Got a few of my own in mind... but largely dependent on how many sets you're going to build/use. If you let me know I could link a few for you
Thank you!

I have the following:

2 Rotv
1Sotm
2 tt
2 tj
1 marvel
2 vw
2 rtff
Old July 10th, 2019, 04:55 PM

Thank you! That lost scenario is actually the next map we are building. Can't wait to try it! Thank you for the other links.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios