Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old September 21st, 2014, 10:47 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: Bloodlines

Sorry this chapter took so long. I was busy with school and I needed to catch up. Editing and proofreading is done by TGRF, who does a fantastic job. Anyway, here is the new chapter and in here we get to learn what Rain is really planning.

Chapter Seven

Long Night and Revelations
Spoiler Alert!

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old September 21st, 2014, 11:59 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

M. Night Shyamalan voice: "What a twist!"

Good chapter. Too bad we'll never know about those vampires/wolf assassins until next time(s).

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 22nd, 2014, 12:06 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Obviously Rain has some devious plan at work here, but...
If she really wanted Khosumet killed, surely she could navigate him into such a position so that he would be? Unless she is purposefully siding with Jandar for some other reason... like maybe an assassination... hmm...
~TGRF.
Old September 22nd, 2014, 12:25 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Obviously Rain has some devious plan at work here, but...
If she really wanted Khosumet killed, surely she could navigate him into such a position so that he would be? Unless she is purposefully siding with Jandar for some other reason... like maybe an assassination... hmm...
~TGRF.
Admittedly, holding hostages of your wannabe ally in order to join him is a pretty dumb plan, especially when you could just request an audience... :/

Old October 12th, 2014, 11:13 PM

Problematic Decisions

Chapter Eight
Spoiler Alert!

in the
Old October 13th, 2014, 01:33 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry, the wait was primarily my fault.

Okay so I'm confused. First Rain asks Jandar to kill her father, and now she's going on a three month long vacation? Something's definitely up here.

~TGRF.
Old October 13th, 2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Sorry, the wait was primarily my fault.

Okay so I'm confused. First Rain asks Jandar to kill her father, and now she's going on a three month long vacation? Something's definitely up here.

~TGRF.
All will be explained in good time my friend. You never know what a wolf my do with those kind things.

in the
Old October 13th, 2014, 12:26 PM

Acurses! Vampires were mentioned--perhaps I was wrong after all...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Rain is gonna be evil anyway since that's the attribute that just seems to exude from her whilst all we've gotten from Khosumet thus far is warm fluttery happy father feelings. But only time (and Bro-Man) will tell.

Old October 13th, 2014, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Acurses! Vampires were mentioned--perhaps I was wrong after all...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Rain is gonna be evil anyway since that's the attribute that just seems to exude from her whilst all we've gotten from Khosumet thus far is warm fluttery happy father feelings. But only time (and Bro-Man) will tell.
Khosumet and warm fluttery happy father feelings... never thought I'd see those in the same sentence...
~TGRF.
Old October 16th, 2014, 03:59 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I've been reading these this past week and have gotten myself caught up with the story. Rain sure is a peculiar character. I'm interested for chapter 9.

Last edited by mtl1998; October 16th, 2014 at 04:58 PM.
Old October 16th, 2014, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
I've been reading these this past week and haven't gotten myself caught up with the story. Rain sure is a peculiar character. I'm interested for chapter 9.
You mean have, perhaps?
~TGRF.
Old October 16th, 2014, 04:59 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
I've been reading these this past week and haven't gotten myself caught up with the story. Rain sure is a peculiar character. I'm interested for chapter 9.
You mean have, perhaps?
~TGRF.

Yes, silly autocorrect.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction