Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 17th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Beyonder - Design Phase

Yeah, I'll definitely have to try him with an ally in at least one of my tests ... I'll probably adjust the fourth one since I wanted to send some squads at him anyway. I don't think that aspect of the power will have much impact on his cost, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 17th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I think I'd prefer going higher than 2000. In the comics, he defeats Death itself and Galactus with a mere flick of his wrist. So I'm not sure we'll ever do a character more powerful than this. Putting him higher than 2000 would give us more room to fit other event heroes, like Galactus, priced significantly lower than Beyonder, but still high enough to where they need to be.
Old February 17th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well having a turn with teammate hero is better than having no turn at all, especially if that other hero is Thor, Superman, Graviton, Hulk, Darkseid, Doctor Doom, Ultron or Mister Mixalot. And Mixalot is cheap by comparison, can use Antagonizing Trickster to mess with an opponent's figure as well as remove OM's from the opponent just by rolling a blank when attacking. Add 240 points to whatever Beyonder ends up costing and you have a Beyonder/Mixalot army that is pretty scary.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 17th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I think I'd prefer going higher than 2000. In the comics, he defeats Death itself and Galactus with a mere flick of his wrist. So I'm not sure we'll ever do a character more powerful than this. Putting him higher than 2000 would give us more room to fit other event heroes, like Galactus, priced significantly lower than Beyonder, but still high enough to where they need to be.

Well based on my previous post regarding some nasty teammates, I reconsider my lower cost preference and would make a Beyonder army even less likely by making him the higher priced version.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 17th, 2011, 10:26 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. I'll continue testing with the write up as is and bump the army he goes up against for the next test to 2300.
Thanks for the feedback and opinions!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 18th, 2011, 05:22 PM

OK, I've put this guy through the paces and I'm a bit iffy on him ... I'm not sure if the Mere Pawns power is still too much or not ... but he did miss a lot of rolls for it in my last test, which proved costly to him.
Right now it's really tough to nail down just what his cost should be, but I feel most comfortable with him at 2500.
Incidentally, Anti-Monitor will be a great counter draft to him ...

Old February 18th, 2011, 05:23 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I think 2500 sounds reasonable. We definitely don't want to take the chance of him coming in undercosted.
Old February 18th, 2011, 05:24 PM

Yeah, I'm worried about how balanced he is at any cost, though ... I mean, there are definitely figures out there who counter him well, but I'm not sure if mid-level heroes can pull off a win against him at any cost level!

Old February 18th, 2011, 05:43 PM

But, then again, I think I'm OK with the idea of a 2500 point figure not really being a "tourney" figure so much as a counter draft figure. And I think he'll have plenty of bad match ups (both Thor and Loki are nasty to Event Heroes, for instance).

Old February 18th, 2011, 06:06 PM

Did you want to make any more tweaks to him?
Old February 18th, 2011, 06:24 PM

I think he's good for now, but one to keep in our back pocket is making 14-19 on Mere Pawns only let him choose one hero, and 20+ let him choose two instead of three.

Old February 18th, 2011, 06:28 PM

What if we keep the potential to be ultra-powerful once in awhile, but tone him down for the majority of the cases? We could make 14-19 choose 1 hero, but keep 20+ at 3.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library