Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 16th, 2007, 03:05 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
I did this a while back, but your version is just so nice looking! I tried to show inter-general links as well, but it was such a nightmare--mine could never have been printed. I think I still have the file floating around somewhere, but it's two waves out of date by this time.

Anyway, nice work; I'm glad someone finally made a version that can be deciphered!
Old May 21st, 2007, 09:35 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tagged for the 5ive.
Old May 21st, 2007, 02:08 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Tagged for the 5ive.
Hurray! for the 5ive and for the visuals!
Old July 9th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Back to the salt mines

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old July 9th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks for being willing Ryougabot.
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Finished it!!! YAY

Does anyone think this is sticky-worthy?

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:03 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Awesome, awesome job.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Heck yes this should be a sticky. That was a really prompt update too. Thanks. I noticed two things:

1. The warden boost to blastatron speed is not on the Vydar chart.
2. Kyntela's boosts should be blue instead of red.
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:33 PM

GIR has disabled reputation
Definately Sticky, awesome job!!!

Also Saylind isn't affected by Kytenla Gwyn and Isamu gets Ornaks heroe movement bonus. Sorry to be nit picky.

I like waffles!
Old July 10th, 2007, 10:28 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIR
Definately Sticky, awesome job!!!
Sticky!!

I don't know how I missed this but this is awesome.

I thought drafting took too long already...now I can see us all pouring over this for hours,
checking and cross-checking each others choices,
and never actually getting to play....

Are you willing to provide the Visio, or only the pdf's?

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old July 10th, 2007, 11:39 PM

Xaqery is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot
Finished it!!! YAY

Does anyone think this is sticky-worthy?
I think this is sticky worthy.

I am very new to this site but in my opinion these pdfs are probably the in the top five list of tools from this site. Honestly. "The Books", Bixby's spreadsheet, VirtualScape, these synergy sheets, and something I am probably leaving out.

Soon after I started poking around this site I stumbled across these and I printed them out right away. I use them all the time and today they are wrinkled and have food stains on them.

I did make a few notes on them to help me out when I was very new. I highlighted all that were common and I made small marks next to those that were ranged and flying.

Ryougabout, I want to give you a very sincere thanks for your time working on these. Thanks.

- Dwight

Reality is the fantasy of the majority
Old July 10th, 2007, 11:51 PM

Xaqery is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIR
... Isamu gets Ornaks heroe movement bonus.
Ornak has a note under him that states he bonds with Utgar unique heros.

Is this not what you are looking for?

- Dwight

Reality is the fantasy of the majority

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units