Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2012, 10:11 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Unique Squad in development from C3V
(4 Medium figures) - B-11 Resistance Corps - Released!

The figures used for this squad are Star Wars Miniatures figures from the Masters of the Force (1) and Imperial Entaglements (2-4) sets. The names of the figures are (1) Red Hand Trooper # 18, (2) Mercenary Commander #35 (3) Rebel Commando Pathfinder #7 (4) Veteran Rebel Commando #10

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:38 PM.
Old June 6th, 2012, 10:20 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Miniature Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

ATTENTION:

SNEAK PEEK - A Common Squad in development for C3V!!
(2 Small Figures) - Zettian Deathwings - Released!

The figures used for this unit are Star Wars figures from the Starship Battles release. The figures' name is 50/Genosian Starfighter and 51/Genosian Starfighter Ace.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"

Old June 6th, 2012, 10:27 PM

C3V Public Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - An Uncommon Hero in development from C3V
(Medium Figure - single spaced) - Crypt Guardian - Released!

The figure used for this unit is from the Pathfinder Battles: Heroes & Monsters set. The name and number of the figure used is Mummy/15.

Old July 18th, 2012, 11:25 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - An Unique Hero in development from C3V Wave 15.5
(Huge Figure - double spaced)

QUAHON - Released!

The figure used for this unit is by Bullyland Toys . The name and number of the figure used is Turquoise Flying Dragon/Item #: 75592

Available at:
Spoiler Alert!

Old August 7th, 2012, 06:25 PM

C3V Public Information Thread -

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - An Unique Hero in development from C3V
(Huge Figure - double spaced) - Grigor and Rogirg - Released!

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder figure from the Heroes & Monsters set. Its model number and name is Ettin/33.

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:39 PM.
Old September 27th, 2012, 07:51 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - An Common Hero in development from C3V
(Medium Figure - single spaced) - Nottingham Brigand - Released!

The figure used for this unit is D&D Minis figures from the Desert of Desolation set. The model name is Militia Archer.

Old October 20th, 2012, 10:32 PM

ATTENTION:

(Medium Figure - single spaced) - Tomoe Gozen - Released!

The figure used for this unit is a Dungeons and Dragons figure from the War Drums set. Its model number and name is Brass Samurai (15).

Old October 20th, 2012, 10:36 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Unique Hero in development from C3V
(Medium Figure - single spaced) - Akumaken - Released!

The figure used for this unit is a Demon Death figure from the Heroclix Indy set. Its model number and name is Death Demon #79, #80, or #81.

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:40 PM.
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:39 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Common Squad in development from C3V
(2 Medium Figures - single spaced) - Tomb Skeleton Archers - Released!

One of the figures used is the Skeletal Archer from the Legendary Encounters set of Reaper Miniatures.

The second figure used is a D&D Miniatures figure from the Angelfire set. Its model name and number are #50 Skeletal Archer

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:40 PM.
Old October 28th, 2012, 08:52 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - An Common Hero in development from C3V
(Medium Figure - single spaced) - 8th Infantry Pathfinder - Released!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Captain America set. Its model name is Howling Commando.

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old November 14th, 2012, 07:16 PM

Re: C3V Public Information Thread -

ATTENTION:

(Huge Figure - single spaced {D3 base}) - The Varja - Released!

The figure used for this unit is D&D Minis figures from the Savage Encounters set. The model name is Nightwalker.

Old November 16th, 2012, 08:51 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Common Squad in development by the C3V
(2 medium figures) - Gorillitroopers - Released!

The Figures pictured for this unit are AT-43 figures from the Karmans faction. Their figure names are Kaptars Unit Box, and Anakonga Unit Box.

NOTE: There are four types of Karmans minis: Yeti, Wendigo, Kaptars and Anakonga. One or more of those types will be pictured on the C3V card, but they are all similar enough to each other to serve as excellent proxies.

Spoiler Alert!

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs