Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old January 13th, 2020, 01:19 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
So is this a 6 player game instead of a 7 player game? Why is that if so?

-scorp
From my understanding we have 6 people signed up. Powers #1-#5 and 'Turkey'. We are waiting on one more

Signing up for a power is a thing you can do with this registration and someone (maybe me, maybe you...) did so
Ahhhhhh gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 13th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Attention @kevindola @Kinseth @All Your Pie @MegaSilver @Knight of Scape @scorpiusx @Zetsubo .

One of you has not yet signed up to play. Do not identify yourself in this thread! Just either (1) register on the judge and sign up for the game, or (2) shoot me a PM telling me the trouble.

Thanks!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 13th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

And we are underway!

Good luck, friends, and let me know privately if you have any questions.

= =
Old January 13th, 2020, 10:41 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Attention @kevindola @Kinseth @All Your Pie @MegaSilver @Knight of Scape @scorpiusx @Zetsubo .

One of you has not yet signed up to play. Do not identify yourself in this thread! Just either (1) register on the judge and sign up for the game, or (2) shoot me a PM telling me the trouble.

Thanks!
The game has started! Good luck everyone!

For those who are new to the game, I would highly recommend that you watch a couple of Youtube videos on how to play.

Here is also a strategy site that gives you insight on how to play each country. (I have copied and pasted the general country introductions by Richard Hucknall in the spoilers below.)

http://www.diplomacy-archive.com/res...gy/opening.htm

An Introduction to Austrian Opening Strategy by Richard Hucknall

Spoiler Alert!

An Introduction to English Opening Strategy by Richard Hucknall
Spoiler Alert!

An Introduction to French Opening Strategy by Richard Hucknall
Spoiler Alert!

An Introduction to German Opening Strategy by Richard Hucknall
Spoiler Alert!

An Introduction to Italian Opening Strategy by Richard Hucknall
Spoiler Alert!

An Introduction to Russian Opening Strategy by Richard Hucknall
Spoiler Alert!

An Introduction to Turkish Opening Strategy by Richard Hucknall
Spoiler Alert!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 14th, 2020, 02:06 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is anyone else having issues currently with the Diplomacy site or is it just me?

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 14th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Please PM me with game-related stuff. Do not post it here. For Reasons.

Thanks!

= =
Old January 15th, 2020, 09:06 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

You all can put in moves, if you want, and "set wait" to keep the turn from processing until the deadline. That way, you have time to continue negotiating and maybe change your mind, but there is no danger of the deadline sneaking up on you with nothing ordered.

= =
Old February 27th, 2020, 02:58 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

A Cannon Fires

Germany

Last edited by Kinseth; February 12th, 2021 at 12:25 PM.
Old February 27th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

One down, six to go. Or five, depending on how you count.

= =
Old March 11th, 2020, 01:29 PM

A Cannon Fires

Italy

Old April 25th, 2020, 12:07 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Peace at last
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:18 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Peace at last
Indeed.

Hearty congratulations to England and France, for their participation in a 2-way draw to conclude the game.

I encourage you all to share your "EOG" - end of game - statements right here in this thread. I won't out anybody; I'll leave that to you all to do for yourselves.

Congrats to all on a hard-fought game.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games