Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 5th, 2018, 10:10 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Rochester MN D6 Games Heroscape Tourney

Heroscape is coming back to Rochester.

Saturday March 17
Sign in: 10:00 - 10:45
First round starts at 11:00
If you no longer have your army don't worry because we'll have pre-made teams for you to use.
Cost: $10 This includes a slice of Pizza and 1 pop
Format: Swiss Style
Maps: 24 hex starting position

Facebook Event Page
https://www.facebook.com/events/2023...17877013473372

Player List
1. Jormi_Boced/Griffin
2. Scytale
3. bmon?
4. belrix?
5. dicehateme
6. dicehateme kid 1
7. dicehateme kid 2
8. Codeman
9. April
10. Nate Faiman
11. Sophi Faiman

13 Players interested on Facebook

Last edited by Jormi_Boced; March 13th, 2018 at 11:38 AM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:49 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Rochester MN D6 Games Heroscape Tourney

Saturday March 17th, correct? I really wish I could, but I'm headed off to Minefaire up in the cities that day with my kids.
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:50 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
Saturday March 17th, correct? I really wish I could, but I'm headed off to Minefaire up in the cities that day with my kids.
Oops yeah, can't believe I forgot that part
Old February 6th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I'm in and hopefully can round up some others, and I have a few questions.

1) Is this pre-made armies only, or can we bring our own? I could bring some pre-mades as well if you like.

2) By "no customs" are you excluding VC units? If so, I'd like to beg for a policy change. VC customs have been quite popular with the local HS community for the Austin Con tournament, and including them has breathed some new life into the tournament game. I'd be happy to provide units for anyone that needed them.

3) What is the glyph list? If it hasn't been decided, please let me handle that. The HS tournament scene in general has moved away from the really powerful glyphs that tend to dominate tournaments and dictate army builds. With a couple of Austin Con tournaments under my belt I have a solid grasp on what works well.

4) Is Marvel allowed? Please say no. They're balanced, but they wreck the metagame.

5) Need any assistance? I'd be happy to help.
@belrix @Dicehateme @Codeman @fomox @Q Who @bmon
Old February 6th, 2018, 09:59 AM

1) I believe you can bring your own army, but if you don't have one you can borrow one. If you want to bring some for people to borrow that is cool.

I will look into the other questions.
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:39 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've put it on my calendar. We've got a big cutover for work looming than could very well land on this weekend. If not, I will do what I can to make it - and hopefully bring some folks with me.

Also, I agree 100% with Scytale's preferences.
Old February 6th, 2018, 12:04 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

We are supposed to be camping that weekend, but this does sound better. We are a maybe at best.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old February 6th, 2018, 09:20 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

I am planning on attending. I think my kids already have our army planned. If you need anything, like prize donations please let me know.

It is totally up to the host, but I would second Scytale that certain customs such as C3V and SoV are a welcome addition to the game.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:52 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

April and I will be there

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old March 9th, 2018, 09:59 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Anyone have a set of Granite Guardians I could borrow?
Old March 9th, 2018, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I believe I do.
Old March 12th, 2018, 09:17 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I believe I do.
If not, I have two squads.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events