Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Hero?
Swamp Thing 2 6.06%
Green Lantern (Kilowog) 3 9.09%
Deathsroke 5 15.15%
Creeper 0 0%
Spider-Girl 3 9.09%
Yellow Lantern (Arkillo) 4 12.12%
Sinestro Corp Soldier 0 0%
Jonah Hex 1 3.03%
Bob, Agent of Hydra 3 9.09%
Green Goblin 12 36.36%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Who is your favorite C3G design? #6

We have taken five polls now, and so far we have six winners; Joker, Flash, Wolverine, Deadpool, Professor X, Jean Grey, and Anti-Monitor.

So out of these designs, who is your favorite?

The Book of Swamp Thing (Alec Holland) (235 points) DC
The Book of Green Lantern (Kilowog) (310 points) DC
The Book of Deathstroke (Slade Wilson) (280 points)DC
The Book of Creeper (Jack Ryder) (125 points) DC
The Book of Spider-Girl (May Parker) (140 points) MARVEL
The Book of Yellow Lantern (Arkillo) (310 points) DC
The Book of Sinestro Corps Soldier (110 points) DC
The Book of Jonah Hex (130 points) DC
The Book of Bob, Agent of HYDRA (25 points) MARVEL
The Book of Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (230 points) MARVEL

Last edited by Griffin; April 6th, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Who is your favorite Hero? #6

Are you going to make this a poll too?

Nevermind! There it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:14 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I do love me some Swamp Thing!

Kilowog's a close second, but there a lot of interesting figs here! Arkillo, May, Creeper, and Deathstroke are all characters I didn't know anything about I am now much more interested in because of cool powers on their cards!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hmm... gonna have to wait on this one because I have a shipment with half of the units coming in, but from the three I have (Spider-Girl/Sinestro Corps Soldier/Green Goblin) I'd have to split it between Sinestro and Goblin. Sinestro Corps Soldier is just a solid unit all around - a cheap "Lantern Lite" for whatever army you're working with - and the Goblin is tons of fun to fly around with and bomb and such.

Of course, I loved Arkillo when I played with him, and Jonah Hex is a real tough nut, and Creeper seems like a lot of fun, and Bob makes for perfect filler... but, well, we'll just have to see, won't we?
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:24 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Man this is tough, there is a lot here that I love, and some that I don't care much for, but it boils down to two figures for me. I gotta say that Deathstroke and Green Goblin are both amazing to play. Deathstroke has THE coolest defensive power in all of Scapedom IMO. I remember the entire public force working on that one for like a week or so until it was ready for testing, and I put it through the ringer until we got just right. Then Green Goblin has the ability to absolutely terrorize anyone with his Special Attack followed with a normal attack, and he does it in a way that is dynamic, especially with Spiderman. Those two basically have a chase scene that is soo much fun to play, especially with lots of heights and such.

I will have to think on this one.
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:27 PM

OK, GG it is. That chase scene between him and Spiderman is just too cool.
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:35 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I haven't played Green Goblin yet, but I had to vote for him. Looks like so much fun. Honorable mention goes to Bob. He killed Thanos in a game for me last week with Deadpool's #1 Fan.
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I cast my vote for Green Goblin, because I love the bombing mechanic (Penguin is also great because of this). I was also torn on voting for Deathstroke and Arkillo. I need to play Deathstroke more, and I didn't vote Arkillo because he really works more hand-in-hand with the SCS anyway.
Old December 17th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Gah, can't decide which of my LDs are my favorite.
Old December 18th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Arkillo's really cool - he got my vote by a slim margin over Killowog and Creeper.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 18th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I went ahead and voted Kilowog because he is gonna be awesome with Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner.
Old December 18th, 2010, 02:12 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Man this is tough, there is a lot here that I love, and some that I don't care much for, but it boils down to two figures for me. I gotta say that Deathstroke and Green Goblin are both amazing to play. Deathstroke has THE coolest defensive power in all of Scapedom IMO. I remember the entire public force working on that one for like a week or so until it was ready for testing, and I put it through the ringer until we got just right. Then Green Goblin has the ability to absolutely terrorize anyone with his Special Attack followed with a normal attack, and he does it in a way that is dynamic, especially with Spiderman. Those two basically have a chase scene that is soo much fun to play, especially with lots of heights and such.

I will have to think on this one.
Same dilemma for me. Goblin is just so fun to play, so I went it him!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy