Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old July 15th, 2007, 03:50 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Home Planets

I assume most of the Marvels are from Earth, but what about Thanos, Venom, and Silver Surfer? What does the basic side of the card say about their homeworld?

Anybody who owns a set and wants to post the answers would rock.
Old July 15th, 2007, 03:58 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Thanos is from Titan, I believe. Silver Surfer is from Zenn-La, and Venom has to be from Earth.

Mere speculation, of course, as I'm too lazy to go pull my cards out
Old July 15th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Thanos is from Titan, I believe. Silver Surfer is from Zenn-La, and Venom has to be from Earth.

Mere speculation, of course, as I'm too lazy to go pull my cards out
Not necessarily. Venom's homeworld could be listed as whatever world the symbiote comes from. But since I don't have Marvelscape yet, I have no clue if that's right...
Old July 15th, 2007, 04:26 PM
has been BANNED

Good, so neither one of you actually knows.
Old July 15th, 2007, 04:33 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Exactly! But I just read that the official Marvel sources say the home planet of the symbiotes is unknown, so I doubt that's listed.
Old July 15th, 2007, 10:25 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Didn't the Beyonder make that planet himself? Alright, I'm going to get the cards...

Okay, Venom = Earth, Silver Surfer = Zenn La, and Thanos = Titan, a Moon of Saturn.

I win, you guys owe me 2 minutes of your lives :P
Old July 15th, 2007, 11:13 PM
has been BANNED

Nope. I cling to my minutes.
Old July 15th, 2007, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Didn't the Beyonder make that planet himself?
That wasn't the home world of the symbiotes. The handbooks says that even they don't know their own homeworld. It was destroyed long ago by Galactus, and they spread out and colonized many other planets.
Old July 16th, 2007, 12:27 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Venom-Parts Unknown
Old July 16th, 2007, 01:11 AM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Venom-Parts Unknown
Isnt that where Undertaker or Abyss or someone was listed as being from? I know Ive seen it in a wrestler profile somewhere.

Old July 16th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doustin
Quote:
Venom-Parts Unknown
Isnt that where Undertaker or Abyss or someone was listed as being from? I know Ive seen it in a wrestler profile somewhere.
That's been where a lot of "pro wrestlers" have been from for years. Going back to the eighties at least.
Old July 16th, 2007, 01:34 PM

Darks has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doustin
Quote:
Venom-Parts Unknown
That's been where a lot of "pro wrestlers" have been from for years. Going back to the eighties at least.
actually duece and domino are from the "other side of the tracks"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion