Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 10:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Johnny139

Very cool. Star-Lord, Doctor Manhattan, E-Ray Glyph is a very eclectic top three, which feels right for johnny!

A3n is a great choice. The guy is a juggernaut (despite not LDing Juggernaut)! Wonder Woman will be the one to beat there for me, but I'll reserve judgment until I've had a chance to review the entire list (it's a big one - A3n might be our third most prolific LD, I forget).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 11:17 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There are a lot of Legionaires in that list.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
There are a lot of Legionaires in that list.
And they better get the respect they deserve!
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll be shocked if any of them make my list. Just because there's so much JLA goodness in A3n's repertoire.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A3n is indeed a great choice. I'll get the list together soon.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Heh, my first playtest is on that list.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Next up for our poll we will be looking at the many contributions A3n has made over the years. An impressive list to be sure, and he's still adding to it! He's got terrain, maps, glyphs, and DO's in addition to all the character cards. This allows us to do something a little different with this poll, so pick your top 2 Character cards, then you get one bonus vote that must be used on a non-character card.

Figures:
01: #030 Wonder Woman (I)
02: #046 Harley Quinn (I)
03: #056 Supergirl
04: #078 Puppet Master
05: #080 Chronos
06: #088 She-Hulk
07: #089 Sub-Mariner
08: #101 Doctor Light
09: #111 Red Tornado
10: #114 Aquaman (I)
11: #134 Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
12: #161 Billy Batson
13: #167 Science Police
14: #179 Black Adam
15: #189 Booster Gold
16: #190 Timber Wolf
17: #204 Brainiac 5
18: #207 Mirror Master
19: #218 Lightning Lad
20: #224 Captain Boomerang
21: #243 Saturn Girl
22: #246 Weather Wizard
23: #252 Shocker
24: #265 Winter Soldier
25: #282 Superboy (Kal-El)
26: #286 Trickster (James Jesse)
27: #305 Falcon
28: #309 Cosmic Boy
29: #325 Black Panther
30: #354 Prowler
31: #368 Malice
32: #378 X-23
33: #380 Phantom Girl
34: #392 Marrow
35: #401 Living Laser
36: #402 Matter-Eater Lad
37: #413 Karate Kid
38: #436 Meteorite
39: #449 Diablo
40: #457 Firebrand
41: #459 Hellboy
42: #465 Livewire
43: #480 Blue Beetle
44: #484 Scourge of the Underworld
45: #489 Ice
46: #504 Fire
47: #516 Red Hood
48: #521 Bouncing Boy
49: #527 Colossal Boy
50: #531 Chameleon Boy
51: #532 Wildfire
52: #553 Lobster Johnson
53: #585 Killer Frost
54: #586 Starro
55: #643 Blackfire

Glyphs:
01: Glyph of Gift of Atlantis (Hahma's Design)
02: Glyph of Temporal Displacement
03: Glyph of Shield Belt

Destructible Object:
01: DO: Satellite Dish

Maps:
01: Map: Corner High Rise
02: Map: The Sewer Entrance
03: Map: Ruins of Heroes Past
04: Map: Crime Alley
05: Map: Sanctum City Piers
06: Map: Hol Hall
07: Map: Helicarrier Map
08: Map: Tri-ways War Zone

Terrain:
01: Terrain: Toxic Waste Barrel
Old August 3rd, 2019, 02:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: A3n

Ooh...only 2 figure options? This is going to be hard.

Number one for me has to be Cosmic Boy. He's a simple interpretation that still captures the character to a tee and makes for a really fun leader unit.

For my second choice, I think I'll give it to Karate Kid. I was going to try to pick something other than a Legionnaire, but it's hard to beat a guy who has mastered the art of Super Karate.

For my last one, I'll go with Glyph of Temporal Displacement as it's made some fun time travel mechanics possible.

Honorable mentions include Brainiac 5, Saturn Girl, Winter Soldier, Malice, and Starro.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

In gonna have to go Namor my first ever playtest! She-Hulk a pleasantly simple bruiser that I love and Tri-Ways Warzone a map I used a lot in my early years here.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Lots of really good figure cards to choose from, especially early on in his career where he really repped the females well with Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Super Girl, and She-Hulk in his first 6 designs. Also a pretty big fan of Red Tornado and Sub-Mariner from within his first 10 designs too. I think I'm going with:

Wonder Woman - She's just a really solid value for her points, also at an even 300 point she is her own point block and can be added into lots of different army builds as a result (try out the TMNT & WW for a 1000 point army!). The Lasso can be devastating when set up to capture the right figure, so you need to try and engage her first if you can.

Weather Wizard - My favorite and most used Rogue by far. I toss him into all kinds of different armies, his power set just makes for a useful addition to any team. The Fog Cover doesn't always work, but it's awesome when it does. The disengage can be quite useful. Then the double lighting strike is a deceptively good attack option for such a low priced figure. And once again a nice even price of 100 points makes him easy to tack on to any army since I build up my armies in point blocks.

Both having WW names is purely a coincidence. For the bonus vote, I'm going with the Tri-ways War Zone. We have lots of 2 player maps, so I really appreciate the effort made to create a 3 player map for those times you are gaming with more than one friend.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:25 PM

Almost went with Weather Wizard too.

Definitely going with Wonder Woman as just the perfect realization of the Amazon Princess/Champion. I love this lunchbox version of the iconic superheroine. I did have to stop using her in playtesting, though, just because her lasso is such an effective counter to everything that it masks problematic defensive builds.

And then I want to throw in Malice just because of how sinister and scary this design is! One of my favorites for sure and a stand out for a non-factional design.

I have to agree with MrNobody on The Glyph of Temporal Displacement. That glyph has really helped make some other designs, like Kang (I).

Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Shocker
Red Tornado
Toxic Waste Barrel

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy