Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 25th, 2015, 10:40 PM

Jacob1 Woo who?
Back in the game...

So I got the Rise of the Valkyrie set when it first came out way back in 2004 and I'm getting back into the game now. Fortunately, I never threw away any of my stuff, which is listed just below.

Rise of the Valkyrie
Swarm of the Marro
Heroes of Bleakewood
Road to the Forgotten Forest
Shades and Orcs
(And I also ordered Deathwalker 7000 and 8000 off the web, so those should be in my hands soon).

Essentially, I'm asking where I could get more figures (preferably without paying the incredibly high prices I'm seeing on ebay). I like robots and fantasy creatures the most, though there surely are others that I would enjoy.
Old July 25th, 2015, 11:51 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker
Re: Back in the game...

Try the sales and trades thread, for one. If you like super heroes, C3G uses a lot of heroclix figures that are pretty cheap. And some of the recent C3V figures are still pretty cheap too. For those, miniature market and cool stuff are where I usually shop, but there are lots of other places on the web.

Last edited by hose; July 25th, 2015 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Spelling...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion