Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 4th, 2014, 05:50 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
The Battle Reports of HoSS

I played a 5-player game just now with released HoSS units and wanted to share the report. Frankly, there were no good places to share it to the public without posting it in just one or all of the used units Holocrons (but the redundant) so here is this thread. The Battle Reports of HoSS. Like I said, I just got home from playing a 5-player game so I'll start off with the first HoSS Battle Report (in this thread anyways, Hogg's got a few in the various Map Holocrons).

Map:

Embattled Fen. I know you're all thinking how in the world did we play 5-players on Embattled Fen, but here's how. We did 2 players in each start zone with another player using the center 3 rows as a 3rd SZ (so all the main height).

Armies

Me (Ben and Luke) and Josh (Han and Chewie) vs. my brother (Tusken Raiders x5, in the middle) vs. Derek (Vader) and Andrew (Imperial Officer + Stormtroopers x2).

Result:

I was taken out first after being surrounded and destroyed by the Tuskens. Then Derek was taken out by Chewie's Bowcaster. Josh quickly followed once Andrew and my brother made a temporary alliance to have the Raiders kill Han and then the STs take out Chewie. After that, there were only 2 Raiders vs. 5 STs and the IO so Andrew finished my brother off swiftly.

Overall, it was a great game and really fun/balanced. The temporary alliance between my brother and Andrew really hurt my brother because he could taken out Han and Chewie himself with a strong force of Raiders but since Han/Chewie were killing the Raiders and the Raiders/Imperial troops were attacking Han and Chewie, Andrew was able to escape the action unscathed (though he did lose the 3 STs) and then finished my brother for the Imperial victory.
Old June 4th, 2014, 06:21 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Battle Reports of HoSS

Sounds fun! 3 player (3 team) games are always tricky because it tends to be 2 vs. 1. Obi-Wan against Tuskens is a fun matchup because the Tuskens can overpower him pretty easily...unless Obi-Wan is hot on the Jedi Mind Trick, in which case he and Luke can rip through them pretty quickly.

PS - it's nice to see that our creations feel balanced even in such oddball scenarios.
Old June 4th, 2014, 07:09 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Sounds fun! 3 player (3 team) games are always tricky because it tends to be 2 vs. 1. Obi-Wan against Tuskens is a fun matchup because the Tuskens can overpower him pretty easily...unless Obi-Wan is hot on the Jedi Mind Trick, in which case he and Luke can rip through them pretty quickly.

PS - it's nice to see that our creations feel balanced even in such oddball scenarios.
Kill the person to the left is always a fun way to play 3+ player games. You have to defend behind you while attacking ahead of you. Very interesting strategies and like I said, a lot of fun.
Old June 4th, 2014, 07:48 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yes, it's fun when one player gets down to one figure and just continues running toward the player on his left with no hope of killing him, but to get away from the player on his right. That one remaining figure becomes "invincible."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape