Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old May 21st, 2012, 07:50 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Also, LotR Conquest was such a disapointment that Pandemic Studios closed down. So I don't even know who would make it.
You do know that Lucas Arts isn't making deals with other companies any more right? Any games will be completely made by LA.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Also, LotR Conquest was such a disapointment that Pandemic Studios closed down. So I don't even know who would make it.
You do know that Lucas Arts isn't making deals with other companies any more right? Any games will be completely made by LA.
I did not know that.

Either way though, I don't think anyone can make Battlefront as good as Pandemic did. May it rest in peace.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:45 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Didn't think this was important enough to start a new thread, but it is important enough to highjack an old one.

http://vr-zone.com/articles/star-war...ion/18166.html

Battlefront III was 99% complete before cancelation.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 10:38 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Didn't think this was important enough to start a new thread, but it is important enough to highjack an old one.

Quote:
You could start a battle on the ground, jump into a ship and fly into space, continuing on to dock in a capital ship and continue the battle there.
They did this in Battlefront: Elite Squadron.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 4th, 2012, 07:44 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Quote:
You could start a battle on the ground, jump into a ship and fly into space, continuing on to dock in a capital ship and continue the battle there.
They did this in Battlefront: Elite Squadron.
This is more of what I got out of it.

Quote:
As the game was due out for current gen consoles, perhaps we can hope for a digital release at some point.
Even if they duplicated the same stuff from Elite Squadron, I wouldn't have minded, atleast we'd have another great Battlefront game to play instead of Conquest...
Old December 4th, 2012, 09:02 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I know all about that... It stinks..

On another note, Star Wars First Assault may be a Battlefront reboot, the only bad news? I don't have an Xbox..

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 13th, 2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Yeah, I know all about that... It stinks..

On another note, Star Wars First Assault may be a Battlefront reboot, the only bad news? I don't have an Xbox..
I have both...but very few games for XBox. So if this goes through I might actually play on it every once in a while.
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:05 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

As somebody who plays xbox significantly more than the computer, this is good news for me. But would it kill them to make it for the PC as well?

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old June 11th, 2013, 12:17 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A new Starwars Battlefield game might be the grandchild of Battlefront. Few details are given and the clip is obviously of a cut scene and not game play, but hopefully it will be a worthy successor.
Old June 11th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Battlefront is the best shooting game ever, no one has ever beaten me at the game. A NEW ONE IS COMING OUT!!!????
The best part is we may be getting an xbox from my sister cause she doenst want it. I am in the perfect position.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old June 11th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Battlefront is my favorite game of all time and it is the only one I play now. [I dont play a lot of video games]
I am SUPER excited for the new one.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old June 11th, 2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
Battlefront is my favorite game of all time and it is the only one I play now. [I dont play a lot of video games]
I am SUPER excited for the new one.
That's awesome news!!! I just heard about it. The engine it's going to be running on is Frostbite 3, the same engine used for Battlefield 4!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General