Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old September 11th, 2014, 03:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

lol that is awesome.
Old September 11th, 2014, 05:08 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It reminds me of a Unicef ad...
Spoiler Alert!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old September 12th, 2014, 06:39 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
It reminds me of a Unicef ad...
Spoiler Alert!
Lol that was brutal, but enjoyable.
Old September 12th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yesterday was utterly exhausting. I was woken up by a sick baby Karat. He was running a fever of right around 100 all day yesterday. I did take him to the doctor and it turns out he has an ear infection. Thankfully, his fever is gone this morning though and he is feeling A LOT better. He's actually up and playing today instead of being all clingy and lethargic like he was yesterday.
Old September 12th, 2014, 12:53 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Yesterday was utterly exhausting. I was woken up by a sick baby Karat. He was running a fever of right around 100 all day yesterday. I did take him to the doctor and it turns out he has an ear infection. Thankfully, his fever is gone this morning though and he is feeling A LOT better. He's actually up and playing today instead of being all clingy and lethargic like he was yesterday.

I could only imagine, my little girl is finally having her teeth break through at almost 14 months, lets just say the furthest she's been from the bed is the pack and play, and this right next to the bed.....

I was looking for somewhere to put this, googled it and everything, and found nothing. I got a cool idea for a D.O. and would work great for the Collector.
Best thing is they are free, just ask the nice lady at Rite Aid. Good for cover also, I felt it added flavor.

Here is another look of Storm keeping Invisible Woman captive.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; September 12th, 2014 at 01:15 PM.
Old September 12th, 2014, 01:35 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

That's a pretty sweet looking map midgie, is it a custom map or something else?
Old September 12th, 2014, 02:01 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Thumbs up Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
That's a pretty sweet looking map midgie, is it a custom map or something else?

No, I wanted to get more familiar with c3g cards and what not. I built Under the El and found out the jerk who sold the marvel set to me on ebay dogged me 1 7 hex sidewalk tile, plus I had a lot of extra pieces, and wanted to play with Namor. I added some water, and raised the elevation so it was more hide out-ie.

Thanks for the positivity.

Old September 12th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Sounds rough. Glad to hear baby Karat is feeling better though.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 12th, 2014, 02:21 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've got Under the El that I printed out ages ago, but I've never built it. I'll have to try it out.

Auggies Game Store is a good place to get terrain a la carte. So, for example, if a person needed a 7-Hex sidewalk, they could get it from Auggie for 99 cents + $3.50 flat rate shipping (obviously you would want to get other stuff to make the shipping worth it).
Old September 12th, 2014, 07:39 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Is there any particular reason everyone is using Smurf related avatars? Isn't that usually @Xorlof 's thing?
Old September 12th, 2014, 07:51 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Oof. Good to hear he's feeling better.

Is Karat Jr. the one committing smurfpocalypse in your avatar?

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old September 12th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Oof. Good to hear he's feeling better.

Is Karat Jr. the one committing smurfpocalypse in your avatar?
No. I wish that would be awesome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape