Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 30th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib View Post
I would like to come but considering how I had to back out both of the last two times I probably shouldn't guarantee anything.
No worries, kenjib, we all have lives that sometimes clash with the more important game play, as well. With that said.... hope to see you there.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old October 31st, 2008, 12:52 AM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I would like to come but considering how I had to back out both of the last two times I probably shouldn't guarantee anything.
No problem but hope you can make to this or one of the other event.

Here is something to throw out there and I see other groups doing this event. How about a Heroscape Christmas Bash. and what I mean is something like the NHSD. Put it out there, no trophy , no prizes, just a bunch of games gaming and maybe "Pizza" and what ever come next. It a ideal and we can mull this around on the 15th. Just a ideal!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old October 31st, 2008, 09:59 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
Quote:

Here is something to throw out there and I see other groups doing this event. How about a Heroscape Christmas Bash. and what I mean is something like the NHSD. Put it out there, no trophy , no prizes, just a bunch of games gaming and maybe "Pizza" and what ever come next. It a ideal and we can mull this around on the 15th. Just a ideal!
Not a bad idea, but kinda scary for me around the holidays. Folks have their work Christmas parties, kids' Christmas plays, family Christmas time, Christmas decorating, Christmas shopping, flopping, jumping and hopping. Ah, you get the point.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Old October 31st, 2008, 10:03 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

I think we should shoot for early January, (12th?) and due a post holiday game day.

DWARVES!
Old October 31st, 2008, 10:26 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I would support something during the Christmas season as I have a few weeks off.
Old October 31st, 2008, 12:02 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
I think we should shoot for early January, (12th?) and due a post holiday game day.
Hey Ro, you gonna throw up a thread in the "Events" section for the gameday on the 15th? Is the big game the format or did you have some ideas for other, smaller games as well?

Old October 31st, 2008, 12:18 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Check it here

As for the epic game, I know BIGBOB was inquiring as to when we would do another tournament at the house, so a smaller epic game may be happening there, but at this point I am relly not sure.

DWARVES!
Old October 31st, 2008, 12:59 PM
Beware the Curse

Yeah, we gotta get BIGBOB gaming again.

Old October 31st, 2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
Yeah, we gotta get BIGBOB gaming again.
How come BIGBOB and SHOTS come to mind???

Old November 1st, 2008, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
Quote:

Not a bad idea, but kinda scary for me around the holidays. Folks have their work Christmas parties, kids' Christmas plays, family Christmas time, Christmas decorating, Christmas shopping, flopping, jumping and hopping. Ah, you get the point.
So your point is .......? j/k

Yea busy time of the month. Not thinking clear!!! Just after the new year would do fine.

Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:19 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hello, just thought I'd say hi, since I live in So Cal (someone rep'd me and pointed me over here ). Being a high school student, I don't have a lot of free time to attend tournaments and such, but it's nice to know there's a group of active 'scapers around here.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old November 3rd, 2008, 02:21 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
Hello, just thought I'd say hi, since I live in So Cal (someone rep'd me and pointed me over here ). Being a high school student, I don't have a lot of free time to attend tournaments and such, but it's nice to know there's a group of active 'scapers around here.
I'm the someone! Glad you're here man -- we'd love to have you at our events.

My Recent Plays:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers