Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 2nd, 2020, 10:07 AM

shaftiel74 Woo who?
Interested in Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie

My son and I were able to demo Heroscape at GenCon last year. We still talk about it from time to time and are interested in trying to purchase the Master Set. I see prices are pretty high out there. What should we expect as a fair price? If anyone has the Master Set for sale, we would be interested.

Thank you
Old March 2nd, 2020, 01:11 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker
Re: Interested in Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie

Checkout @Joecar ‘s sale thread. I’ve had two trades with them and they were both handled extremely well. That’ll probably give you the best prices on a master set right now. Here is the link to his thread https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=56404

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old March 2nd, 2020, 01:16 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

@shaftiel74 - ~$50 is a decent price - honestly that's cheaper than $40 MSRP 15 years ago (adjusted for inflation on plastic). Issue is shipping can get expensive ($15-20). If you are going to Gencon again this year (and can wait till then) I am sure we can sell you in person.
@boromir96 lives in Peoria and has a master set for sale.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 03:02 PM

Joecar knows what's in an order marker Joecar knows what's in an order marker

Thanks @Lucace for the recommendation

I have a few I am selling, $39 USD plus shipping from canada, probably looking at around $25 USD for shipping alone. But I also have a bunch of other great sets and characters you can bundle together to save on shipping if you are looking to get a few things. Anyways, send me a PM and we can talk. Or email is best joeycar1990@gmail.com
Old March 3rd, 2020, 10:42 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Another place to keep an eye on is shopgoodwill.com. There's often Heroscape stuff on there. And there's a Master Set up for bidding right now:

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/87808105

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades