Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 15th, 2019, 08:46 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

I think this would be the right forum for this

Hello friends, and welcome to 10 Points Under - the show where Marcu just costs too darn much!

Most recent video:

I've had this idea for a while and brought on my bud @TrueMurray to try out casting Heroscape games, inspired mostly by other casts/commentaries I watch on strategy games like StarCraft and Age of Empires II. We thought it would be cool to make a channel where we can watch players and discuss strategy and decisions. Best case scenario: we create something cool and unique and are able to contribute to the Heroscapers community. Worst case scenario: we get an excuse to hang out and have fun, even if it turns out we don't know what we're doing.

Want to co-cast a game with me? Check out the spoiler for scheduling information!
Spoiler Alert!

Video Archive in Order of Posting:
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 29th, 2023 at 07:25 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports