Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 25th, 2018, 09:33 PM

WarDaddyWink is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Lightbulb WarDaddy's 10/25/18 Buying/Trade List

Hello I am interested in buying certain items.
I will be active on here so if this post is up and you are reading this then I am still interested in whatever is listed

PayPal is primary

May consider other forms under strict conditions

Terrain: Swamp pieces
Ice pieces
Snow pieces
Lava pieces
Trees
Bridges
Road pieces
Ice Glaziers/Mountains
Castle pieces

Figures: Any marro pieces(preferably squads)
4th Massachusetts Line
10th Regiment of Foot
Vampires
Orcs
Roman Legion
Minions of Utgar
Wave 4 Zanafor's Discovery (the cowboys set)
Omircons
Knights of Westin
Hydras
Vipers
Wymrlings
Warriors of Ashra

Special Interests: Niflhiem= I accidently gave it away because I put it in my extra box loll now I have the card and no figure
Custom Terrain= Some of you awesome heroscapers create awesome things and I am willing to pay for your fantastic creations

P.S. Feel free to ask if I am interested in something not listed. Worst I can say is no thank you. I'm just getting back into this and after spending $500 plus I figured I bought it all... turns out I haven't even got half.

Last edited by WarDaddyWink; October 25th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old October 26th, 2018, 12:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: WarDaddy's 10/25/18 Buying/Trade List

I have an almost complete set of Swarm of the Marro (swamp) terrain, linked in my signature. Let me know if you're interested.

Old October 27th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

I have Ticalla Jungle if you’re interested .
Old October 28th, 2018, 02:22 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I have an almost complete set of Swarm of the Marro (swamp) terrain, linked in my signature. Let me know if you're interested.

I have a complete set of the figures for Swarm of the Marro w/cards. to compliment this terrain if your interested

GW

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades