Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 22nd, 2014, 06:33 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

@mac122 they are in a .png~original file format that my MSE can't recognize. How do I fix that?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; October 22nd, 2014 at 07:23 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 10:57 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
@mac122 they are in a .png~original file format that my MSE can't recognize. How do I fix that?
Hmmm. It has the "~original file" as part of the file extension? If so, you can try changing the file extension to simply .png

How did you download them? You should be able to right click on the images and "Save picture as...". I just did this to test and it saved them as regular .png files which should work well in MSE.

If you can't get it to work, PM me an email address and I'll send you the image files.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 23rd, 2014, 04:10 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Hey @Koolster25 what size are Tel-Ka-Ga and the Shadow Spawn?
Te-Kal-Ga is a Large 4.
I'm having a hard time finding a size for the Shadow Spawns. Has anyone already made a custom for those figures and happens to know the size?
I found some other figures I like better for SSs and I am working to get good pictures for them.

Quote:
And is all of Tel-Ka-Ga a hit zone or are the bones on his head grey?
The bones on his head are gray.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; October 23rd, 2014 at 05:37 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 05:52 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I have found a figure that I like better for Erik.
Spoiler Alert!

Sorry to make changes. I found figures that I liked better. I hope it's not a problem.

EDIT: Also, I have another squad I could use a card for.
Spoiler Alert!

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; October 24th, 2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Fixed Picture Problem
Old October 24th, 2014, 02:22 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The image for Erik says its been moved or deleted.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 27th, 2014, 04:17 PM

I have fixed the picture. See previous post

My Customs
Old October 27th, 2014, 06:29 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'll do Erik.
Old October 27th, 2014, 09:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

There you go. I tweaked the wording slightly, but I think it's a bit better.
Old October 28th, 2014, 02:59 AM
the above

I already had Erik @superfrog ... :P

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 30th, 2014, 10:15 AM
This is merely a joke.

Is the squad still available? If so I'll try to knock it out today. I'll have to do some reconstructing for the images where one figure blocks the other.
Old October 30th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Is the squad still available? If so I'll try to knock it out today. I'll have to do some reconstructing for the images where one figure blocks the other.
That's up to you. Up until the DnD boosters, It was pretty common for the multiple images of squads to overlap each other.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 30th, 2014, 12:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That's up to you. Up until the DnD boosters, It was pretty common for the multiple images of squads to overlap each other.
Yeah, I think I'll still keep them overlapping but there's only one guy I have to "rebuild" and it's only a bit. I actually already did it and while it's not perfect if you zoom in, it looks good at a normal size. This way I can play around with the positioning of all the figures (and get good individual hit zone images).

EDIT: I did find a much higher resolution version of the image that Koolster posted above so it's much easier to work with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards