Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 26th, 2014, 05:12 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online Season 15 - ROUND 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
@Simval

Simval has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I am picking your MoltenClaw/Greenies army to finish up picking. Please place(tonight) first so we can be ready to potentially play tomorrow.
I have also imported all the armies.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 26th, 2014, 05:15 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
@Simval

Simval has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I am picking your MoltenClaw/Greenies army to finish up picking. Please place(tonight) first so we can be ready to potentially play tomorrow.
Just cleaned it up, thanks. I'll go place.
Old August 26th, 2014, 09:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 15 - ROUND 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The dok (0-1) v. Cat Attack Man (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Agent Skahen, Nakita Agents, Tarn Viking Warriors
* Izumi Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Tomoe Gozen
* Ebon Armor, Kozuke Samurai, Otonashi, Samuel Brown
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Roman Legionnaires x2, Major J15
* Azurite Warlord, Akumaken, Theracus
* Armoc Vipers x3, Sir Denrick
Cat Attack Man chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Scheduled for 9:30 PM Friday, Mountain time... which is 1:30 PM Saturday, Eastern Australia Time.
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:02 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The Kinseth (1-0) v. simval (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Krug, Nhah Scirh Cultists x2, Isamu
* Eltahale, Marro Dividers x3
* Zetacron, Dreadgul Raiders x3, Guilty McCreech (drop one)
* Greenscale Warriors x2, Moltenclaw
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2, Sir Orrick

* Fyorlag Spiders, Quahon, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan
simval chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.
I let Kinseth pick first since I couldn't decide (I didn't see any clear dominant team). Kinseth chose Krug+Nhah Scirh. I chose an army I call The Knights and the Raiders while he finished with the Moltenclaw team.

That should be a pretty interesting matchup...
We are playing tonight at 20:30PM, Eastern Time.
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:45 PM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

How do we determine what treasure glyph has been activated? Is it a random D20 roll? If so, does that mean there could be two of the same glyphs in play?

Cheers
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quick Answer

Roll it. You can't have more than one of the same treasure glyph in any one game.

~Dysole, succinctly
Old August 27th, 2014, 09:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

@Toogwick_tuk and I are playing in about 10 minutes.

I managed to beat T_t.

My AE dropped R1, and I won init. I sniped at some Pathfinders, and next turn grenaded Drake and his Pathfinders, killing 4 of the 8, and then another 1 before dying. Braxas came up and killed 1 Pathfinder before dying.

I was in a tough spot then. But luckily, a rat killed another 1 Pathfinder, and the last one was killed by someone. Drake took 2 wounds from disengaging rats to get to Varan, and had another from a Varan snipe earlier. Varan went down to one life. Ulfrid came up and killed Drake while taking 3 wounds. Eventually, Ulfrid chased down Raelin and put 3 wounds on her before dying. Varan ran around to kill Otonashi, and in the end rolled 2 skulls with his SA and Raelin 2.0 whiffed on height giving me the game.

Good game T_t.

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 28th, 2014 at 01:22 AM.
Old August 27th, 2014, 10:43 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Had a good game with vegies dad tonight.

vegies dad
* Knights of Weston x2, Sir Gilbert, Sir Orrick
* Roman Legionnaires x2, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa

Belgarath
* Khosumet the Darklord, Minions of Utgar x2
* Fen Hydra, Aubrien Archers x2, Earth Elemental

It was a slugfest at first between the minions and the knights. I took out several of his knights and Sir Gilbert with my minions (the hydra did kill a couple of knights too). Then my minions fell. Me-Burq-Sa moved up with the Romans and took out my earth elemental in the start zone. Khousemet ran around to block the advance while the archers fired away. K fell and I was left with a one life hydra and five archers. I almost conceded but I decided to see what the archers could do. They held on for a long time, whittling down the romans, but I just didn't have enough left.

vegies dad

Attack rolls: 70 out of 132 (53.03%)
Defense rolls: 77 out of 195 (39.49%)
Total dice rolled: 327
Time used: 0h, 39m, 1s

belgarath

Attack rolls: 65 out of 127 (51.18%)
Defense rolls: 50 out of 158 (31.65%)
Total dice rolled: 285
Time used: 0h, 37m, 16s
Old August 28th, 2014, 12:45 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

@Dysole @William099 @Cat Attack Man there is now a Major J15 image in the main C3V figure template.

Old August 28th, 2014, 11:36 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

The Foudzing (1-0) v. weebaer (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x3, Krav Maga Agents
* Phantom Knights x2, Cyprien Esenwein
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Kursus
* Knights of Weston x2, Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Aubrien Archers x3, Emirroon
* Horned Skull Brutes x3, Zetacron

Happening today at 4pm eastern time.
Old August 28th, 2014, 03:12 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Season 15 - ROUND 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The Ixe (0-0) v. William099 (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Gorillitroopers x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Laglor, Krav Maga Agents, James Murphy, Otonashi
* Nakita Agents, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Kursus, Isamu
* Major J15, Hoplitron x5, Drow Chainfighter
* Command Courier x2, Agent Carr, Agent Skahen
* Brave Arrow, Mohican River Tribe x3, Kira Jax
William099 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.
Scheduled for tonight at 1:30 AM EST.
Old August 28th, 2014, 06:37 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
The Foudzing (1-0) v. weebaer (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x3, Krav Maga Agents
* Phantom Knights x2, Cyprien Esenwein
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Kursus
* Knights of Weston x2, Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Aubrien Archers x3, Emirroon
* Horned Skull Brutes x3, Zetacron

Happening today at 4pm eastern time.
I managed to get the win against weebaer.

I did not good early game, the overextend figures were a pain in the ass for the Kravs.I got 2 knights before Eldgrim overextend and got height (missplacement from me) but didn't manage to get one Krav. But then didn't die the turn after thanks to good defense rolls.

2 Kravs engaged, they could do nothing but dying with honors, they managed to kill one more knight and Eldgrim. One unkillable Krav also blocked weebear charge for quite a while.

2 Mezzodemons rushed the hills and with 6 exos on them they were a huge problem for weebaer. On their first attack they got a 4/4 and 3 wounds on Alastar. Instead of rushing these 2 guys weebaer alternated with knights and horned with more or less success. Which allowed those Mezzos to get a lot of 5 dices attacks on knights and brutes.

After those 2 were dead 2 others guys took the bottom hill and were also very strong even with only one exo marker left. The knights were too slow and got all killed by the mezzos Alastar went down too and wasn't able to overextend once.

Then Cyp clean'ed up the rest of the Brutes easily thanks too good dices and managed to deny height for Zetacron thanks to init.

Then the PKs charged and managed to kill Zetacron after he pulled out a good fight, killing three PKs.

weebaer played very well especially in the early game and if I hadn't those big dices at important moment (good defense with Kravs, 4/4 on alastar, important inits) I would have lost.

GG weebaer good luck in later rounds.

Foudzing
Attack rolls: 75 out of 161 (46.58%)
Defense rolls: 48 out of 120 (40%)
Total dice rolled: 281
Time used: 0h, 36m, 34s

weebaer
Attack rolls: 59 out of 127 (46.46%)
Defense rolls: 54 out of 160 (33.75%)
Total dice rolled: 287
Time used: 0h, 46m, 48s

I still feel this map is really difficult for melee.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events