Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old November 14th, 2022, 08:03 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Also, maybe unrelated, but the transformer haslab seemingly gained 2,000+ backers over the last 48 hours? I am in pain. How did that even happen.
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:05 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Do you guys remember when we thought we were going to get glowing lava tiles and 3d Rock pieces?
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:29 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Also, maybe unrelated, but the transformer haslab seemingly gained 2,000+ backers over the last 48 hours? I am in pain. How did that even happen.
I dunno but it this thing doubles on the last day I call shenanigans.
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:33 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Lots more Transformers fans than Heroscape fans, and they're much more plugged into Hasbro. Also: payday.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:42 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Lots more Transformers fans than Heroscape fans, and they're much more plugged into Hasbro. Also: payday.
I know, but they were at 6900 this past weekend. Just seems like a random sudden bump, I wasn’t sure if they revealed any news that excited fans or something.
Old November 14th, 2022, 09:56 PM

GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby! GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby! GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby! GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Do you guys remember when we thought we were going to get glowing lava tiles and 3d Rock pieces?
Oh man, did Hasbro make fools of us.
Old November 14th, 2022, 10:09 PM

CapAp knows what's in an order marker CapAp knows what's in an order marker CapAp knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
pretty much the reason the display tables from TotalCon2010 and TotalCon2011 existed
Bruh, seeing that 2011 castle made me weep.
Old November 14th, 2022, 11:55 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
I know, but they were at 6900 this past weekend. Just seems like a random sudden bump, I wasn’t sure if they revealed any news that excited fans or something.
It could happen tonight for us, too!!!

Old November 15th, 2022, 04:57 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Or did Hasbro do it themselves? This possibility for AOA was mentioned some time ago by another poster.
Old November 15th, 2022, 05:16 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Rackchott's Consume the Dead seems to be mandatory rather than optional. Is that the case?
Old November 15th, 2022, 08:46 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Or did Hasbro do it themselves? This possibility for AOA was mentioned some time ago by another poster.
It came from the Board Game Insiders podcast. Stephen Buonocore suggested that Hasbro could be 'shady' (when they were talking about Scape happening regardless of this campaign) and uptick the backer count themselves... how would we know?

-insert signature here-
Old November 15th, 2022, 09:00 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
It came from the Board Game Insiders podcast. Stephen Buonocore suggested that Hasbro could be 'shady' (when they were talking about Scape happening regardless of this campaign) and uptick the backer count themselves... how would we know?
I think it’d be pretty clear if it surged considerably at this stage with no final push to speak of.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion