Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 1st, 2020, 12:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:

NAME = MISTER KNIGHT
SECRET IDENTITY = MARC SPECTOR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

PRECISION CRESCENT DART
Instead of attacking normally with Mister Knight, you may choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Mister Knight. Roll the 20-sided die for the chosen figure. If you roll 3 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound.

BRUTALITY 4
When attacking an adjacent figure with Mister Knight, if the Attack number on the defending figure's card is 4 or less and the defending figure does not have the Super Strength special power, that figure rolls 1 fewer defense die.

TAKE A PUNCH
When Mister Knight would receive any number of wounds from a normal adjacent attack, you may ignore one wound.

THE ONE YOU SEE COMING
Mister Knight never receives additional defense dice from Shadow Tiles or Jungle Pieces. When Mister Knight rolls defense dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, one shield will block all damage, and you may immediately move Mister Knight 1 space for each shield rolled
I recently read the rest of the run on Moon Knight that started with Warren Ellis (pretty great), along with the recent Age of Khonshu arc in Avengers (kinda cheesy, but man that opening fight with Iron Fist was cool as heck) and...I just really love Moon Knight. This is an older draft, but I figured I'd go back and tweak it just a little now that I have a fuller context.

There's some cool (unreleased) Investigator synergy that feels pretty thematically nifty for Moon Knight. He specifically has anti-supernatural/undead outfit that shows up once or twice, but there's no figure for it and I figured I'd spare poor Tornado. Brutality feels kinda optional as a 4th power, but I like the edgy street vigilante feel it gives. With this persona, he's probably somewhere between Daredevil and Punisher in terms of meanness, so it feels warranted.

I've also got a Marc Spector here that would allow you to play with multiple Moon Knights at once.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 05:34 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Mister Knight is an S tier aesthetic from Marvel, I'd love to see him in C3G.

The only thing I'd change here is bumping the number on Precision Crescent Darts a little, at 3+ I'd probably use it a majority of the time. Maybe 5+ or 6+? Still hits often, but I don't think it overshadows his normal attack as much in that case.

That Marc Spector is cool. How many other flavors of Moon Knight could there be? I'm not super familiar with the character, pretty much only know him from video games.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 05:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Mister Knight is an S tier aesthetic from Marvel, I'd love to see him in C3G.

The only thing I'd change here is bumping the number on Precision Crescent Darts a little, at 3+ I'd probably use it a majority of the time. Maybe 5+ or 6+? Still hits often, but I don't think it overshadows his normal attack as much in that case.
5+ maybe? I definitely want it to feel significantly more precise than Crescent Darts at least. Crescent Darts definitely overshadows OG Moon Knight's normal attack a little bit, but that gives him a neat little niche in the (Crime) Fighter faction.

The other alternative I could see could be a non-adjacency clause? So if he's engaged, he either has to risk an LEA or punch his way out.
Quote:
That Marc Spector is cool. How many other flavors of Moon Knight could there be? I'm not super familiar with the character, pretty much only know him from video games.
There's honestly a fair bit you could do with Moon Knight, the main limits are just figures and how many people actually care about Moon Knight. I'd love to see a design for the era where he adopted the personalities of Cap, Spidey, and Wolverine and started using all their weapons. Kinda crap story, but it's just begging to be a goofy design.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 07:47 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I like the idea of either 5+ or the non-adjacency with 3+!

I really like all of the secret identity designs, so doing that with Moon Knight's different personas would be dope. A version of him heavy into the Khonshu stuff could be neat.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 08:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Wrote this one up real quick, what do y'all think?

Quote:

NAME = JIGSAW
SECRET IDENTITY = BILLY RUSSO

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140

MAGGIA MIDDLEMAN
After revealing an Order Marker on Jigsaw, if Jigsaw begins his turn adjacent to a Kingpin or Crime Lord, you may first take a turn with any Common Criminal Squad within 6 clear sight spaces of Jigsaw. You may not take any additional turns.

MENTAL INSTABILITY
Whenever Jigsaw receives one or more wounds, you must roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, Jigsaw is considered to have the Insane personality instead of what is listed on his card. When Jigsaw has the Insane personality, he may no longer use the Maggia Middleman special power and adds +1 attack die against adjacent figures.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Jigsaw attacks, he may attack one additional time.

Loved his character in the Punished TV Show. I like where this ended up but the first power won t be used much. Maybe just require him to be "near" a Crimelord.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 09:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it's a solid start. I really like the idea of him becoming unstable and losing control. I'll just echo again that it would be easier to just make him a Crime Lord, then the Street Thugs already bond with him. I don't see him bonding with the Hand Ninja as being a particularly important thing to hold onto. Then for middle management I'd do something like save OM's when other Crime Lords get KOed and/or can take a turn instead of another Crime Lord of Kingpin. You'd have to move the OM to his card and reveal it there in order to get the Street Thug bonding. Maybe give him a boost when you do that so you have an incentive to do so.

MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
Before revealing a numbered Order Marker on the card of a Crime Lord or Kingpin in your army, you may move that Order Marker to this card and reveal it here instead. If there are no Order Markers on this card, add 1 to Jigsaw's defense.

I think 'in your army' means you can move the OM's off your KOed Crimelord/Kingpin to his card, so he becomes an OM saver for your other Crime Bosses or someone who can go out with the Street Thugs first if needed. Then when he's just standing around waiting for orders, he's more on guard and gets a defense boost. That will give you some incentive to draft him with another Crime Boss and take orders from that one.

*edit* I went to go nominate this for the next round of public design voting, but turns out you are not eligible @Splash . I'd be happy to nominate it next time around if you are eligible in the future. Just poke me if I forget. Long wanted to see someone run with some Punisher characters.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 10:24 PM

Captain Redbeard knows what's in an order marker Captain Redbeard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
NAME = Captain Leatherwing
SECRET IDENTITY = Bruce Wayne?

SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Pirate
PERSONALITY = Driven

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 220

Captain’s Crew
At the start of the game you may place crew markers on 2 Pirate heroes cards you control. Before taking a turn with Captain Leatherwing you may first take a turn with the chosen heroes. If Captain Leatherwing is adjacent to one of the chosen figures when taking a wound that would destroy him, you may place wound markers on the chosen figure instead.

Flintlock Pistol Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 2.
If the target figure is not adjacent to Captain Leatherwing and is adjacent to at least one figure with a crew marker on its card, the targeted figure may not roll defense for this attack. This attack may only be used once per round.

From The Crow’s Nest
If Captain Leatherwing is moving to a space at least 3 levels lower in elevation then he can move double the level of elevation difference in a straight line without taking falling damage or counting for elevation difference. Captain Leatherwing takes leaving engagement attacks when moving with From The Crow’s Nest.
So I figured my first design might as well be a fellow captain! I'm sure at least a few of you know that Batman has been a pirate a few times and this is my favorite iteration of that! Also I think some of the wording needs to be cleaned up as it seems rough compared to many posts on here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Captain Leatherwing (Comic).jpg (706.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Captain Leatherwing (Mini).jpg (43.0 KB, 48 views)
Old November 2nd, 2020, 10:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I just played a game with our Space Pirates. A few of them would really like to join his crew since they want to be engaged, which helps him with his SA.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Pretty neat design.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:04 PM

Really cool choice for a first design Redbeard! Expanding the Pirates as a faction outside of the Starjammers sounds like a cool idea, and I'm a huge sucker for alternate versions of characters.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 12:19 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Japes and Yodaking, I'm planning on heading home late November, so I'll be able to get some more tests under my belt then!

I like the Middle Management power, just not sure he's ever been higher than an Underboss (that'd be a cool class now that I think about it with all the Maggia types like Hammerhead), so Crime Lord is perhaps a small yet neccesary stretch, otherwise maybe just Criminal like Tombstone who he seems more on the level with. And yeah Hand Ninjas are definitely unnecessary. Oh but any other class mucks up the Street Thug bonding, so yeah Crime Lord probably works the best.

Last edited by Splash; November 3rd, 2020 at 12:54 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 07:28 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy