Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Notices

Old July 25th, 2015, 09:31 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Naturalize SPELL

The Book of Naturalize: Enchantment - Aura
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers master set

Quote:
Hidden Enchant Unique Squad
Flip Naturalize over when a creature in enchanted squad is attacked by a figure an opponent controls. Destroy all face-up and face-down enchantments attached to the attacking figure's army card. Destory Naturalize.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Last edited by qt.bangerang; July 26th, 2015 at 01:50 PM.
Old November 9th, 2015, 11:49 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Naturalize SPELL

Point of note, Naturalize is a staple card that destroys enchantments and artifacts the fact that it doesn't seems to imply that WotC doesn't plan on adding non-creature artifacts to the game.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old July 1st, 2016, 06:11 AM

ZeusEQ is surprisingly tart

Hi,

I have 2 questions about this spell card:

1) If a squad has this hidden enchantment, and is then attacked by a figure of a squad without any face-up or face-down enchantments, is Naturalize still destroyed? Or will it only activate when the squad is attacked by a relevant enemy (ie one with at least one hidden or known enchantment on it)? Or can you maybe even decide yourself whether you flip over a hidden enchantment when attacked?

I guess most of this would also apply to other hidden enchantments, for example would the Fog hidden enchantment activate when attacked but sustaining no damage?

2) My card actually says "Naturalise". Do all of yours do so as well, or are there different versions? Not nitpicking, just curious .

Thanks, Zeus
Old July 1st, 2016, 09:14 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusEQ View Post
Hi,

I have 2 questions about this spell card:

1) If a squad has this hidden enchantment, and is then attacked by a figure of a squad without any face-up or face-down enchantments, is Naturalize still destroyed? Or will it only activate when the squad is attacked by a relevant enemy (ie one with at least one hidden or known enchantment on it)? Or can you maybe even decide yourself whether you flip over a hidden enchantment when attacked?

I guess most of this would also apply to other hidden enchantments, for example would the Fog hidden enchantment activate when attacked but sustaining no damage?

2) My card actually says "Naturalise". Do all of yours do so as well, or are there different versions? Not nitpicking, just curious .

Thanks, Zeus
1. I would say that Naturalize is a triggered ability that triggers when an attack is made, regardless of what enchantments are on it. So, if a figure with Naturalize is attacked, you flip it over and destroy enchantments, regardless if the figure is enchanted or not.

Also, you don't flip the enchantments after rolling dice. For example the order works like this:
1. Player declares an attack, saying that his figure will target yours.
2. If your figure has any hidden enchantments that flip over when the enchanted figure is attacked, flip them over and do what they say.
3. Then, roll attack and defense dice to determine wounds.

2. I think this is probably has something to do with your version. Either it's a typo, or localized to Europe. Mine says "Naturalize".

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old July 1st, 2016, 04:49 PM

ZeusEQ is surprisingly tart

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I guess it does make it easier, but because most or even all hidden enchantments are triggered by being attacked, it would seem you would always attack such a squad with an unenchanted squad just to be sure. Although forcing your opponent's hand in whatever way is by itself a good tactic of course .

I checked, and apparently UK English uses "naturalise", so I guess I have a UK version (I'm in the Netherlands myself, and my English is most likely a mix of UK, US and even some Aussie :P ).

Zeus

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards