Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 7th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

If there's no more feedback for my Ragweb Spider, I'll remove it from the process. Visit my customs thread for the changes I'm making to the unit. Thank you for your time.
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:27 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
I would like to submit my Trihorn Behemoth.

The purpose I made it for was to make another hero for the arrow Gruts to bond with. He takes attacks, and will have a better chance of defending against them than any else of the beasts, or Gruts.

The mini is extremely available, Auggies has over 300 alone! It needs to go on a large peanut base.

Synergies received:

Beast Bonding (Arrow Gruts)

Synergies Offered:

Protective Instinct:
Krug
Swog Rider
Mimring
Ice Troll Berserker
Arrow Gruts

I hope I did this right .
Added!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
If there's no more feedback for my Ragweb Spider, I'll remove it from the process. Visit my customs thread for the changes I'm making to the unit. Thank you for your time.
Removed!
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

For the Trihorn...

Remove Tough. Your opponent isn't cracking a 5 Life 5 Defense unit anytime soon. By leaving Tough, the only thing that will be harmed is your rump, when your opponent sticks their foot up it.

How do you think this guy would work with Tandros? Both Combat Challenge and Protective Instinct use the same triggers, will you roll off to see which one gets attacked?

I'd probably reduce Charge to only 1 extra attack die. I'm not sure I like the idea of a tank running up at me with a single 5 attack, and then another power almost instantly kicks in.

About the Hit Zone: I'm not sure why the Horns can't be targeted; sure the Hit Zone looks pretty and all but if I remember correctly, horns are something along the lines of dead proteins built up (similar to hair and fngernails). It still hurts to have those things pulled off, slashed at, or whatever else 'Scape offers.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 7th, 2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Life doesn't mean Attack...
Old April 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
For the Trihorn...

Remove Tough. Your opponent isn't cracking a 5 Life 5 Defense unit anytime soon. By leaving Tough, the only thing that will be harmed is your rump, when your opponent sticks their foot up it.

How do you think this guy would work with Tandros? Both Combat Challenge and Protective Instinct use the same triggers, will you roll off to see which one gets attacked?

Well, my first question would be why are you using both Tandros in an arrow Gruts army? Could it be changed to something where the figure must attack the Trihorn Behemoth or a figure with Combat Challenge?

I'd probably reduce Charge to only 1 extra attack die. I'm not sure I like the idea of a tank running up at me with a single 5 attack, and then another power almost instantly kicks in.

About the Hit Zone: I'm not sure why the Horns can't be targeted; sure the Hit Zone looks pretty and all but if I remember correctly, horns are something along the lines of dead proteins built up (similar to hair and fngernails). It still hurts to have those things pulled off, slashed at, or whatever else 'Scape offers.

I think the spines should be added back probably, but I'm not sure about the tusks. It would seem that if just the tusks were shot off, it wouldn't cause the whole creature to die.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 7th, 2012, 01:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Well, my first question would be why are you using both Tandros in an arrow Gruts army?
Its not the sense of it, its the fact that it exists.
Quote:
Could it be changed to something where the figure must attack the Trihorn Behemoth or a figure with Combat Challenge?
That could work.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 7th, 2012 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Sometimes posting only a few words has more effect than posting 4 paragraphs.
Old April 13th, 2012, 09:49 AM

Dragon_Master Woo who?

I would like to submit Ultimate Fire Elemental for playtesting:

Thanks

Check out my customs here!
Check out my trades here!
Old April 13th, 2012, 09:57 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Master View Post

Thanks
Added! I will also be pulling down Sigrid and the Unholy Wraith tonight if they get no more responses.
Old April 13th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Thanks
A major problem with this is that it can take damage from Searing Intensity due to its lack of Lava Resistant.

Old April 13th, 2012, 01:27 PM

Dragon_Master Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:

Thanks
A major problem with this is that it can take damage from Searing Intensity due to its lack of Lava Resistant.
Yeah, I wasnt quite sure how to fix that, maybe some wording in lava affinity about being immune to Searing Intensity?

Old April 13th, 2012, 01:33 PM

I think taking on a line like this:

"Ultimate Fire Elemental is considered to have the lava resistant power"

should do it.
Old April 20th, 2012, 06:47 PM

Dragon_Master Woo who?

Anything else for Ultimate Fire Elemental?

Old April 20th, 2012, 11:06 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Searing Intensity says "he," but the construct appears genderless.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards