Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 17th, 2009, 02:30 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Twilight princess 2

What we've all us fantasy lovers have been waiting for, for 3 years. My links never work so just go to GameFaqs.com and click on the wii. Then it should pop up.

Things in life dissapoint you. Even heroscape...when you notice how light your wallet is.
Old June 17th, 2009, 02:44 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Twilight princess 2

I just looked and I didn't see a Twilight Princess 2.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old June 17th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's the link.

Really, there's no confirmation that it's a Twilight Princess continuation (though that would be pretty cool). Well, I have checked the many message boards it apparently has, but I still believe that there's little evidence of a TP sequel.

Edit: I looked through the message board, not much there but spam and bad speculation. Makes me glad we have this site

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Last edited by Sup3rS0n1c; June 17th, 2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old June 17th, 2009, 03:03 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Here's the link.

Really, there's no confirmation that it's a Twilight Princess continuation (though that would be pretty cool). Well, I have checked the many message boards it apparently has, but I still believe that there's little evidence of a TP sequel.

Edit: I looked through the message board, not much there but spam and bad speculation. Makes me glad we have this site
Oh, that explains it. I did in fact see that, but I thought he was saying there was a link that specifically said Twilight Princess 2, not just a generic Zelda title for Wii.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old June 17th, 2009, 09:13 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

I looked at the picture. It bears a striking resemblance to the description of the one shown at E3. (it's probably the same one)

First off, the spirit thing looks similar very similar to the Great Fairy from WW.

Secondly, whatever it is, it's probably important.

And thirdly, rename the thread to "Zelda Wii" or something similar. How it is now is very misleading

-Ideas?

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old June 17th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You mean this picture?

I'm not even sure that's a fairy; it looks a whole lot like a Zora to me. However, it's definitely got the TP art style, and I also know that a new WW continuation is coming for the DS. I believe it's called LoZ: Spirit Tracks? So the TP2 idea actually isn't too far-fetched. But, I'd say change the name to Zelda Wii anyway, we never know.

Edit: Maybe he/she/it will take the role of Midna in this game, if it is a TP continuation?

Old June 17th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Edit: Maybe he/she/it will take the role of Midna in this game, if it is a TP continuation?
You mean Midna, who took the role of the King of Red Lions, who took the role of Tatl, who took the role of Navi? Sidekicks didn't come in with TP, kid, and they ain't going out with it, neither.

Interesting and stuff. Rumor has it she's the spirit of the Master Sword or something.
Old June 17th, 2009, 10:54 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

!!!!

This is what I wanted to see in E3! YES!!!

...I can't wait, if you guys didn't catch that.
Old June 17th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Shade Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
You mean Midna, who took the role of the King of Red Lions, who took the role of Tatl, who took the role of Navi? Sidekicks didn't come in with TP, kid, and they ain't going out with it, neither.
Touche.

I think we forgot the fairy in the Phantom Hourglass, though...

Edit: I just got a chance to look more closely at the picture, and I noticed a few things.
1. Link isn't holding a sword, for whatever reason... (This may tie in with johnny's idea of the fairy being the spirit of the Master Sword...)
2. The fairy thing, now that I look at it closer, seems to have the top half of a Great Fairy and the lower half of a Zora.
3. The setting appears to be some form of ruins. The orange background also seems to give a connotation of flames; maybe a new dungeon we will possibly see?
They may turn out to be of little significance, but hey, we never know.

Last edited by Sup3rS0n1c; June 17th, 2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old June 18th, 2009, 07:56 AM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

Quote:
You mean this picture?

I'm not even sure that's a fairy; it looks a whole lot like a Zora to me. However, it's definitely got the TP art style, and I also know that a new WW continuation is coming for the DS. I believe it's called LoZ: Spirit Tracks? So the TP2 idea actually isn't too far-fetched. But, I'd say change the name to Zelda Wii anyway, we never know.

Quote:

<<above quotes removed for minimizing size of post>>

Edit: I just got a chance to look more closely at the picture, and I noticed a few things.
1. Link isn't holding a sword, for whatever reason... (This may tie in with johnny's idea of the fairy being the spirit of the Master Sword...)
2. The fairy thing, now that I look at it closer, seems to have the top half of a Great Fairy and the lower half of a Zora.
3. The setting appears to be some form of ruins. The orange background also seems to give a connotation of flames; maybe a new dungeon we will possibly see?
Lemme elaborate on Sup3rS0n1c's ideas.
Quote:
Also notice that he's holding his shield in his left hand. We all know Link is left-handed sword-wise. This may be because as it is for Wii they're making him right-handed due to the majority of people having the same preference. That's my only idea. (same thing in TP Wii)
Quote:
Here are some pictures for reference:

Zora from TP

Personally, i think that the legs on "thing" on the poster (top of post) look more like "pale-grey" legs than Zora legs. I cant get a good look at the "thing's" feet to tell if they are similar to a Zora's. Again, i think they're just "pale" legs. They're similar in shade to the grey used on Twilit people, and also similar in shade to the Great Fairy from WW. Speaking of which...

Queen of Faries from WW

Now take a good look at her and tell me she doesn't look similar to the "thing" on the poster. Their faces differ slightly (more/less mature), but their hair is IDENTICal, except the "part" in her hair is flipped for the "thing" (above right eye > above left eye). This picture is WW style, and the Great Fairy from TP looks nothing similar to the poster. As stated above in my of the "legs" debate, look at the Great Fairy's legs. Yes you cannot see a lot, but they do look a similar shade to the legs of the "thing" on the poster.

Also, the hands are similar. If you look REALLY closely you can see the "thing's" left and right hands. Same color as the Great Fairy.

Regarding its torso... I've seen a VERY similar design somewhere in the LoZ saga, but i cant remember where. I thought it looked similar to Vaati from MC, but as you can see, not so well.

Yeah, not as similar. This leads us back to my "Great Fairy" speculation. If the Great Fairy design from WW were to have a shirt that opened, she would probably look very similar to the picture in the poster. But i don't know about the part inside the shirt (the darker area with the jewel). Maybe it's a symbol for light vs. darkness? Maybe the "thing" has two sides, not just pure? Link wielding both the power of light and darkness? Who knows. But believe me, I have seen a very similar shirt-with-jewel,-belt-and-stripe design somewhere in the LoZ saga and i'm gonna look for it. If anyone else has the same feelings please speak up.

Quote:
No comment

That's my opinion. I am a HUGE LoZ fan and i cant wait for this game to come out. I trust in Miyamoto but i hope they dont mess it up. But they won't

-Ideas?

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old June 19th, 2009, 12:20 AM
has been BANNED

Blacktor costs too much!

that will awesome when it comes out!
Old June 19th, 2009, 08:17 AM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thumbs down Not Twilight Princess 2!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I can't stand it! Why doesn't Nintendo let this stupid franchise DIE!
Oh, and Spirit Tracks is a sequel to Phantom Hourglass and is going to be on the DS. This is something different.

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games