Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

View Poll Results: Best Hobbit
Frodo 3 11.54%
Sam 3 11.54%
Merry 3 11.54%
Pippin 4 15.38%
Bilbo 10 38.46%
All of the above 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 12th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Best Hobbit

Which hobbit do you guys think is the all over best?

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old February 12th, 2008, 07:53 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Any time you have a poll you should have a None of the Above Option.

I think they're all lame, Sam almost pulled off cool in the last movie but when Frodo didn't throw the ring in the lava Sam should have shoved his sword through him before he put the ring on and then kicked him off his blade sending him into lava ring and all.

Apparently you like Pippin best. I don't have any idea why, him and Mary were practically interchangeable as characters.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old February 12th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I was thinking the poll needed "Any Dead Hobbit" but "None of the Above" would work too.

Newb.
Old February 12th, 2008, 07:59 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miniature Geek
Apparently you like Pippin best. I don't have any idea why, him and Mary were practically interchangeable as characters.
In the movie yes, in the books not at all.

Regardless my favorite characters in the books are Samwise and Aragorn, the two self-sacrifical characters, principal driven servant leaders and the embodiment of love that the worlds could not survive without.. plus in the end, they got the girl.
Old February 12th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sorry, I didn't get it right.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old February 12th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Smeagol.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old February 12th, 2008, 08:25 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Whats with the Hobbit bashing? Anyway, definately Bilbo from The Hobbit.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old February 12th, 2008, 08:29 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Uh, excuse me Frodo saved Middle Earth.
Old February 12th, 2008, 08:40 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight
Uh, excuse me Frodo saved Middle Earth.
Fodo was just the ox cart.
Old February 12th, 2008, 08:57 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
I was thinking the poll needed "Any Dead Hobbit" but "None of the Above" would work too.

Newb.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 12th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
The passage where Merry and Eowyn kill the Witch-King is one of my favorite parts of the book so I voted for Meriadoc.
Old February 12th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Pyro with a G-String

I love the part with old man willow!

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media