Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: What type of set will Wave Heroscapers be creating?
Master Set 27 67.50%
Wave 11 27.50%
Terrain Pack 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 9th, 2009, 10:58 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave Heroscapers Discussion #1 - Storylines

May you please sign me up to help too please?

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 12th, 2009, 02:33 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

You don't have to sign up, its like Create-a-Unit, anyone can be in it and you just post ideas. Then everyone votes on the ideas.
Old July 12th, 2009, 04:24 PM

500points Woo who?

If that is what we are doing, I think we should use units from all the generals in the set, like the first master set but we should also use a combination of common and unique squads and heros.

< Click me Please
Old July 12th, 2009, 06:30 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Any more storylines? If so, you have until Tuesday, then I'm putting up the poll!
Old July 13th, 2009, 08:35 AM

500points Woo who?

I dont like the idea of Vydar betraying the good guys. Maybe we could focus on a chance encounter between the reinforcements of the two sides. this would allow us to have a good amount of units from everyone. The only issue would be Aquila but we could just have her forces guiding the good guys to Aquila's encampment.

< Click me Please
Old July 13th, 2009, 09:02 AM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Late one night in a secret room in Jandar's palace a meeting takes place. Vydar and Jandar are having a rather heated debate. Vydar knows his lands are lost but he had to do something before Utgar ravaged all of resources. Jandar knows Vydar is an important part of the war and without his army's unique skills the word could be lost. Vydar pleads with Jandar fro more resources. Jandar can only give so much. Then an idea strikes the mind of Jandar. The new general Aquilla posesses vast amounts of resource-laden land. Jandar and Vydar begin to concoct a scheme of pure ruthlessness. They would make it seem as though Vydar had betrayed them. Mean while Vydar's troops would begin to take over tracks of land near Utgar. Vydar would use the land as resources and ally himself with Utgar. Jandar and Vydar sat hunched over the map planning the best areas. Utgar's large scar of land could be seen plain as day. The long streak wa relatively narrow. If Vydar could gain control of the lands on either side a quick encirclement would defeat almost of Utgar's horde.....
At this the kyrie departed. The plan would be much more complicated than it seemed on paper. Jandar could not get the news to Aquilla fast enough. Vydar's army was assualting before she even knew he had defacted. She quickly sent envoys to Utgar. Utgar was pleased with gaining a new comrade. He army mobilized imediately. Vydar was forced out of the woods. He sought shelter in Jandar's land. Upon hearing of Jandar's deciept Einar and Ullar seceded from the alliance forming their own pact. Soon the new alliances began to clash as their borders were much closer than before.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 13th, 2009, 12:40 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
Late one night in a secret room in Jandar's palace a meeting takes place. Vydar and Jandar are having a rather heated debate. Vydar knows his lands are lost but he had to do something before Utgar ravaged all of resources. Jandar knows Vydar is an important part of the war and without his army's unique skills the word could be lost. Vydar pleads with Jandar fro more resources. Jandar can only give so much. Then an idea strikes the mind of Jandar. The new general Aquilla posesses vast amounts of resource-laden land. Jandar and Vydar begin to concoct a scheme of pure ruthlessness. They would make it seem as though Vydar had betrayed them. Mean while Vydar's troops would begin to take over tracks of land near Utgar. Vydar would use the land as resources and ally himself with Utgar. Jandar and Vydar sat hunched over the map planning the best areas. Utgar's large scar of land could be seen plain as day. The long streak wa relatively narrow. If Vydar could gain control of the lands on either side a quick encirclement would defeat almost of Utgar's horde.....
At this the kyrie departed. The plan would be much more complicated than it seemed on paper. Jandar could not get the news to Aquilla fast enough. Vydar's army was assualting before she even knew he had defacted. She quickly sent envoys to Utgar. Utgar was pleased with gaining a new comrade. His army mobilized immediately. Vydar was forced out of the woods. He sought shelter in Jandar's land. Upon hearing of Jandar's deciept Einar and Ullar seceded from the alliance forming their own pact. Soon the new alliances began to clash as their borders were much closer than before.
So it's Jandar and Vydar,Einar and Ullar, and Aquilla and Utgar?

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by habs1009; July 13th, 2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old July 13th, 2009, 12:49 PM

Ithink I got it.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 13th, 2009, 02:11 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Of course that is only what I think would be cool.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 13th, 2009, 03:30 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

My Storyline Idea:
Utgar has launched an all out offensive against the Ticalla Jungle from an outpost on the edge of the Volcarren Wastelands, hoping to crush Aquilla before she can become a threat. The forces of the other Valkyrie generals try in vain to stop the steady advance of Utgar's new troops into the Ticalla Jungle, but they know that something must be done to stop these attacks. So a united force, lead by Aquilla and Vydar, has circled around Utgar's advancing army, into the black hills of the Volcarren Wastelands, to destroy Utgar's outpost and cut off his army at its source.

Last edited by GeneralGrievous13; July 13th, 2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old July 13th, 2009, 05:22 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

AQUILLA'S BETRAYAL

Utgar's main generals gathered around the table, looking over the plans of the evil Valkyrie.
"Yesssssssssss," declared Lord Cyprien Essenwein, "I agree to my Lord Utgar's plan on one condition. I ask that you let me lead my Skeleton Cavalry into the heart of his territory while all others assault his borders. Then I will take him out personnally. The pitiful kyrie who are called Einar Imperium will be busy, and I could take them anyway. I have a thirst. I have a thirst for blood."
"No," protested Ne-Gok-Sa, "they would kill you, you need some other form of distratction besides a huge mass attack on Einar's border."
Utgar spoke for the first time, "That can be arranged."

Einar was attacked the following day. Marro from the south, and...Giant bugs from the north! Einar sent out a cry for help, and the message that Aquilla's troops were attacking him, along with Utgar's. The three other generals sent what troops they could...

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:08 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Has this turned into the 'make Aquilla evil' project?

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards