Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 13th, 2019, 08:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: How will C3V units affect the Metagame?

I think you have to be current on what C3V is doing when attending the Utah Monthly tournaments. Otherwise you could lose quite easily. Ive been in a spot where my jaw kinda dropped when I got hit by characters I wasnt familiar with. One such time was when I first played against Nicholas and his thralls. I hadnt read up on him. Also a heavy hitter that decimates melee armies are the cathar spearmen. They make short work of a glad/blast build when there are enough of them. Quahon has got me by surprise as well. I have a bad habit of not looking at some of the cards if I dont have the figures. I think that is what most people have a problem with.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:33 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d be curious to hear if people have ran Incendiborgs with Q9 yet. I’m pretty sure that’s the best army in the game if VC is allowed, and by a large margin.
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I’d be curious to hear if people have ran Incendiborgs with Q9 yet. I’m pretty sure that’s the best army in the game if VC is allowed, and by a large margin.
I think a lot of people run Incendiborgs instead of Q9 to some extent. Not sure if I've ever seen or heard of anybody doing both, but I'm sure it would be good.
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Eh I’m not too worried. That’s a ton of investment of points in so few figures. There’s a reason we call it squadscape, I think a well played army with a good common squad and a couple can openers would do just fine.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well, I trust your theoryscaping more than I trust my own, but a pure double blind, mano y mano brawl is a pretty rare bird these days. I'm not sure that I've even seen such an event posted in a long time.

The Incendiborgs cost roughly as much as Raelin+Fen Hydra, which is a lot to give up, though.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

The Incediborgs get played quite a bit in Ohio. They’re solid and whoever’s using them generally gets wins.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Well, I trust your theoryscaping more than I trust my own, but a pure double blind, mano y mano brawl is a pretty rare bird these days. I'm not sure that I've even seen such an event posted in a long time.

The Incendiborgs cost roughly as much as Raelin+Fen Hydra, which is a lot to give up, though.
Sure, but I think it’s a fundamentally different army. I almost didn’t want to post about it because I think it’s a strategy that’s absolutely horrible for the game, but I just don’t think anything other than Dwarves can consistently kill that army in a traditional 55 minute tournament rounds. It’s goal is solely to go to time being up on points every game. At 400, you get 1x Rats; at 410, Marro Warriors. That’s insane, and it should time out every game ahead on points. (Spoiler: I debated employing a similar strategy with Charos, Cyprien, and Marro Warriors for main event this year, but I couldn’t bring myself to play it).

Edit: Alrhough I’ve played Incendiborgs, I never tried this, so it’s obviously a theory Scape opinion rather than a fact. I was posting more out of curiosity to see if anyone had employed this.
Old November 13th, 2019, 09:20 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hercules would be a problem for Q9+Incendiborgs, and he’s a pretty common sight around here. It might take awhile to start damaging Incendiborgs, but he can do it.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 13th, 2019, 11:06 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Utah Monthies are generally 1 v 1 games where everyone just brings armies within the point limit. I've never seen anyone bring both Incendiborgs and Q9 in the same army.
Old November 14th, 2019, 09:51 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Playing to time out a win? No wonder I’ve never seen it. Heresy!

= =
Old November 14th, 2019, 11:10 AM
I could go

Quote:
I don’t condone it, but in tournament play sometimes that’s the way to go. Higher stakes events like GenCon would warrant play like that.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 14th, 2019, 11:20 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
I don’t condone it, but in tournament play sometimes that’s the way to go. Higher stakes events like GenCon would warrant play like that.
To my mind, for the same reason that OEAO decided against using such a strategy, it is flatly unacceptable. It's the kind of rules exploit that, when exposed in a major sport, leads to rules being changed. When the New Jersey Devils started playing their boring but effective neutral zone trap defense in the early to mid '90s, the NHL changed the rules to open up the game again.

In 'Scape, it might not lead to rules changes, but I imagine it would lead to format changes.

Such a player - podding up on height with artillery, and never moving - would deservedly be a pariah.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs