Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 31st, 2019, 10:03 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 1 until 10

My 2-life Kursus defeated CP's last 4th to avenge his fallen Us brothers Crixus and Spartacus. CP was thwarted by Kursus early, as the jumping gorilla started on the central island and the Jandar troops were forced into weak startzone position and early OMs on Drake, who intended to jump the ruin to smash Kursus in. Instead I just rushed with Capuans. On the second turn of the game I had two Knights dead, and another Knight and a 4th dead by the end of the round. During Drake's turns, he killed two Capuans on the other side of the board. The last turn of the round for the Jandar team was the Templar and another Capuan fell to them. I won initiative and made an aggressive call to double disengage to attack all 3 Templar to try to knock off CP's OM1, and only killed one. Still, the Templar were stuck and only managed to kill 1 Capuan. Crixus did take some serious damage to 4th and eventually died to Alastair. I only had two Capuans and Spartacus left vs. 1 wound Alastair 3 wound Drake and 2 4th. I played the remnants conservatively, sending them in on initiative switch. Drake died, but CP also had his Alastair conservatively placed and I would have had to disengage my Capuans with Knights to get him. After a slugfest between Alastair and Spartacus, Spartacus barely came out on top, with one life left. He died to the 4th Mass, as did my remaining Capuans. Then it was just Kursus left. I risked the 5v4 Sonic Fists with a chance to die on the first of the two 4th, and luckily got it. Kursus never left the ground for the rest of the game, walking over to the last 4th to kill him to not risk dying to his own special. Good game, fun one
Old November 2nd, 2019, 08:25 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 1 until 10

We will be starting our game in around 1/2 hour.

The Toogwick_tuk (0-1) v. coachmuskie (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Nicholas Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Bloodburst Thrallx4, Darkprowl Thrallx2, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrallx2
* Maltis Tez, Seleena, Suskra, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Arktos, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Krug, Siiv, Red Wyrmlingx4
Toogwick_tuk chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

What an incredible game! Toogwick took my favorite army (mezzos), so I countered with my mostly special army. He led with the incendiborgs, which I did not expect and he almost wiped me out right there with an vicious onslaught. I caught a lucky break in the middle and was able to take out the redundants and one incendiborg with a pissed off Krug. from there, Kaemon Awa caught fire and finished the game with only one wound (he had incredible rolls). Siiv was ready if needed, and Krug was a 7 wound bloody mess.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; November 2nd, 2019 at 10:51 PM. Reason: battle update
Old November 4th, 2019, 02:57 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 2 until 11

AgentWard and I are starting now. We are playing his armies.

Quote:
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
Fascinating game this was. AW had the elves.

AW created an elfpod on one height landing while I slowly moved Varan, Raelin, and the Krav. I used my turns to eliminate the Marro Warriors while Haduc + Ulginesh + Emirroon slingshotted elves for potshots and claimed the Ring of Protection for Arkmer.

The Marros got 1 OM that did 2 wounds to Varan and 1 wound to Raelin, and the potshots hit Rygarn for a couple.

Heracles got the glyph of Searing Intensity on his third try (1 wound), before deciding to charge in against Ulginesh with Labors. The gamble worked as Ulginesh died to a wound from searing intensity and a single attack of 7 from Heracles. Heracles defense was as soft as hit attacks were hard though taking 3 hits from Haduc in 1 attack and then 2 attacks from Bol in another attack. That kept me from loading up order marker on Heracles after Ulginesh went down, but with searing intensity, throw, and attacks he was able to kill Chardris and put 2 hits on Haduc and Emiroon before dying.

Haduc picked up the Glyph and charged the Kravs. He killed Raelin and Rygarn, but the Krav kited away killing Gywen and putting 2 hits on Arkmer. Finally the Krav won an initiative and got 3 heightened attacks on Haduc without the auto shield and brought him and all 3 OMs down too.

I won with the full squad of Krav Maga Agents and 3 life Varan

Last edited by kevindola; November 4th, 2019 at 05:06 PM.
Old November 4th, 2019, 08:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Soundwarp and I tomorrow at 4 PT/7 ET.
Old November 5th, 2019, 12:23 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Dok and myself will be battling at 5:30 PM Mountain Time.
Old November 5th, 2019, 09:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I pulled out the win vs. BB. He unfortunately forgot that Boreos can't move Raelin, and Quahon pulled off some particularly brutal lightning breaths to take her out and wound Boreos and Talingul. Quahon eventually managed to take down Boreos and Augamo as well before her reign of terror was ended. The spiders actually cracked the Iron Golem before Charos waddled across the map to finish off Talingul.

GG BB; tough to recover from Raelin's premature demise.
Old November 7th, 2019, 02:20 PM

AgentWard is surprisingly tart

Finally a quick report of my game with Kevindola.

I play rarely the elves at home because its often un-fun for the opponent. But here it was very very interessant.

My first plan was to group my elf-pack on height while Kevindola hunt my Marro. If he kills them, he would have no reason to be exposed to my elves cause he would have more points.

So I play one or two turns with marro and fortunatly did two wounds on Varan and one to Raelin.

He finish the Marro while Arker took def+3 and I start to do some ranged attack + teleportation back with Haduc and Emirroon.

His Heracles made 3 attemps to drop the searing thing (took 1 wound on the traps). This was perhaps the best treasure for him. On an initiative roll, He play before me and Heracles reach Ulginesh without any auto-shield but Kyntela and height. But it is not enought, OTK by Heracles. Haduc and Bol did some wounds on Heracles.

Heracles finish to die but the elves lost their heart.

Haduc took the searing thing and go chasing the opponent figures with his auto shield. He reach Realin and kill her, then kill Rygarn but can't reach the KM agent who make the turn of the map to kill the other elves.

I finish to lost initiative and the KM kill Haduc.

It was really close even after the death of Ulginesh, I was ready to the capacity of Heracles to engage the Master piece of the elves but I wasn't ready to this OTK.

Kevindola did absolutly no error, each movement was nicely calculated.

GG to him
Old November 8th, 2019, 12:11 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Zetsubo and I starting in the next few minutes

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 8th, 2019, 12:48 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

We're actually getting started now. He's got Monkeys I've got Hounds

EDIT: Done. I barely got the win with a 1 life Quahon remaining. Hounds had a rough go, only getting the plague to activate 1 time before they all died...but they were able to take out half of the Troopers and do a wound on Zaues before biting the dust. So the investment was 4 squads of Hounds for 4 monkeys...not great, but considering Quahon is a natural counter to the monkeys, I was glad I got that much out of the hounds. Also, turns out Quahon is pretty good. I was able to kite just enough in order to keep my distance from monkeys, and kill 1 at a time but also keep from getting engaged for the big attacks of 5. Endgame was really close where I was able to jump Zaus and knock him off, limiting the extra attack from him, I then disengaged from 1 Monkey, lightning'd the other and was able to keep my distance over water. it came down to an initiative roll, Zetsubo won, but I was able to block and then jump him for the final kill.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; November 8th, 2019 at 03:13 AM.
Old November 8th, 2019, 04:30 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
We're actually getting started now. He's got Monkeys I've got Hounds

EDIT: Done. I barely got the win with a 1 life Quahon remaining. Hounds had a rough go, only getting the plague to activate 1 time before they all died...but they were able to take out half of the Troopers and do a wound on Zaues before biting the dust. So the investment was 4 squads of Hounds for 4 monkeys...not great, but considering Quahon is a natural counter to the monkeys, I was glad I got that much out of the hounds. Also, turns out Quahon is pretty good. I was able to kite just enough in order to keep my distance from monkeys, and kill 1 at a time but also keep from getting engaged for the big attacks of 5. Endgame was really close where I was able to jump Zaus and knock him off, limiting the extra attack from him, I then disengaged from 1 Monkey, lightning'd the other and was able to keep my distance over water. it came down to an initiative roll, Zetsubo won, but I was able to block and then jump him for the final kill.
Didn't you ever watch Veggie Tales? If it doesn’t have a tail, it’s not a monkey. Even if it has a monkey kinda shape. If it doesn’t have a tail, it’s not a monkey, it’s an ape!

Game started off great for me taking out plenty of hounds, and only losing a few Troopers. Hounds literally couldn't roll to save their lives (except one that was an iron wall). Quahon was able to carefully move around the rest of my forces to minimize the number of attacks on her. By the end of the game, I was on the edge of my seat when Quahon's life started quickly depleting, but I wasn't quite able to take out that last point. On the plus side, my favorite dragon won
Old November 8th, 2019, 11:13 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Final game of Round 2 is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Expect Round 3 to roll out after that sometime this weekend.
Old November 9th, 2019, 01:30 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Took the loss against vegie’s dad this morning. He chose Dreadguls/Skahen and I chose Hounds/Heracles. He smartly kept his heroes in the back while advancing with Dreadguls against my wall of 7D hounds. I took down a few vikings before Jotun came in to break through. I sent Heracles out to meet him, but he got thrown into the water, forcing me to fight from low ground and disengage to remain in Raelin’s aura.

Heracles defended well, though, and got Jotun up to 5 wounds while he and the Dreadguls brought Heracles up to 4. At that point, I switched back to hounds in order to crowd control better. I was hoping to finish off Jotun quickly and sprint towards Skahen for a surprise attack, but the giant held on at 6/7 wounds and turned the tables by finishing Heracles. At that point I was at a disadvantage, although I was still able to use the maneuverability of my hounds to finish Jotun and the remaining Dreadguls. I didn’t have enough of them left to answer Agent Skahen, though, and while I was able to engage her, I didn’t get the absurd luck I would have needed to get the upset. Gg and well played vegie’s dad.

Last edited by All Your Pie; November 9th, 2019 at 01:54 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events