Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old July 20th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I'm really, really enjoying Stranger Things. I think I've seen 3 episodes so far.

Yeah, Netflix does it right. I'm hoping they salvage Constantine from the scrapheap, because the Matt Ryan tv show deserved more than one season, and Netflix is now carrying the CW's other shows (Arrow, etc.). And the dark, mature tone of that show was what Netflix does so well.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 20th, 2016, 04:13 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm really, really enjoying Stranger Things. I think I've seen 3 episodes so far.

Yeah, Netflix does it right. I'm hoping they salvage Constantine from the scrapheap, because the Matt Ryan tv show deserved more than one season, and Netflix is now carrying the CW's other shows (Arrow, etc.). And the dark, mature tone of that show was what Netflix does so well.
The wife and I are really liking Stranger Things as well. I think we are on episode 5 or 6.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 20th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

My older kids are old enough for it now, so last night we started watching Cowboy Bebop together. They have already seen the more family friendly episodes, but this will be the first time for most of the episodes.
Old July 20th, 2016, 10:14 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
My older kids are old enough for it now, so last night we started watching Cowboy Bebop together. They have already seen the more family friendly episodes, but this will be the first time for most of the episodes.
I started watching that a few years back. I only got a few episodes into it before getting sidetracked. I'm going to have to give it another go.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 21st, 2016, 07:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

There was a little weirdness to it but Bepop is topnotch. The closest thing to Firefly I have found.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 21st, 2016, 08:38 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I've owned it for years. Many teens used to call it their favorite anime.
Old July 21st, 2016, 01:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hmm, favorite is tough. There is some flaw to all the series I have watched(the main flaw being no ending).

I guess I would have to say Star Blazers but that has a lot to do with childhood nostalgia.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 21st, 2016, 02:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Started watching Stranger Things because of this thread. I like it a lot so far.
Old July 21st, 2016, 03:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I've always thought you were old beyond your years.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 2nd, 2016, 10:13 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished Stranger Things. Very good 80's throwback, Spielbergian Twin Peaks sorta show. Would highly recommend, and that's means a lot coming from someone as hypercritical as me

Ironically I've also been watching Cowboy Bepop as well. I've only got four episodes left. It's decent, not great so far but not bad by any means. If we're talking best animes ever though it's certainly no Fullmetal Alchemist.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 5th, 2016, 02:44 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Ironically I've also been watching Cowboy Bepop as well. I've only got four episodes left. It's decent, not great so far but not bad by any means. If we're talking best animes ever though it's certainly no Fullmetal Alchemist.

~TAF
Original FMA or Brotherhood?

Also, Cowboy Bebop is probably my favorite anime of all time, although I'm a real stickler for the space cowboy concept (Firefly rocks). If you're looking for a good anime RWBY is one of my favorites, not a true anime if you're a purist, but with some fantastic characters and some truly spectacular fight sequences (First two seasons are on netflix and are about 2.5 hours a piece)

Haven't seen Stranger Things yet, but every thing I see makes it look better and better, trying to finish Game of Thrones first
Old August 5th, 2016, 03:21 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Original FMA or Brotherhood?
Eh, either/or. I've since finished Cowboy Bebop, and the ending was very good. Still, it doesn't have much that really blew me away. Probably would've been a good show to grow up with. Nice and simple, doesn't insult your intelligence or waste time on typical overused anime tropes.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV