Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old December 19th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heroclix Booster bricks at half price!

It's through this exclusive site called deniath.com where you need an invite to get in.

If you're interested PM me your email address and I'll invite you. The Heroclix offer only lasts another 2 days. Already some stuff has sold out but the Web of Spiderman booster brick is at $60, a Secret invasion booster brick is at $50, and the Watchmen set is at $50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; March 9th, 2011 at 08:04 PM.
Old December 19th, 2010, 06:23 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Web of Spiderman Heroclix Booster bricks at half price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It's through this exclusive site called deniath.com where you need an invite to get in.

If you're interested PM me your email address and I'll invite you. The Heroclix offer only lasts another 2 days. Already some stuff has sold out but the Web of Spiderman booster brick is at $60, a Secret invasion booster brick is at $50, and the Watchmen set is at $50.
Nice! Too bad my Christmas budget is pretty much full.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 9th, 2011, 08:04 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Web of Spiderman Heroclix Booster bricks at half price!

Looks like Deniath is going to be doing a similar sale on 3/13 for DC Heroclix. PM me with your email if you want an invite.

Quote:
Old March 14th, 2011, 01:26 PM

Re: Heroclix Booster bricks at half price!

Looks like most everything sold out really quickly!

This is what they had:

Marvel Secret Invasion Booster Brick $39.99
Watchmen Deluxe Collector's Box Set $46.99
Web of Spider-man Booster Brick $64.99
DC Brave and the Bold Booster Brick $67.99

They still have this available for another 54 hours:

HeroClix Marvel/DC Starter Bundle $29.99
DC Blackest Night Starter Game
Marvel Fantastic Four Starter Game

Quote:
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:07 PM

Another Heroclix sale starting in an hour!

Quote:
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:37 PM

5ohscaper Woo who?

Sent pm

Great Trades: Toad Rocket, Megalofred

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion