Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 20th, 2007, 01:02 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Help I can't find Hexagon Custom Table thread

I searched under "custom table" and looked at all 19 pages that were brought up and all 9 pages that "Table" brought up.

Could someone be so kind to help me find the topic of the hexagon table that was made and painted blue on the top? Thank you very much.
Old February 20th, 2007, 02:06 PM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
Are you sure it was a table and not a mat? I did some searching, but didn't come up with a "table", not that I looked through all 304 (21 pages) matches.
Old February 20th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I saw this, and I can't remember where it was. However, I know it wasn't a custom table. Whoever it belonged to found it in a garage sale.
Old February 20th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
The article appears in HS Codex Issue #3 pages 77 and 78.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old February 20th, 2007, 06:02 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmospro
The article appears in HS Codex Issue #3 pages 77 and 78.
I'm looking for the thread as there was something in there that I can not remember for the life of me and it is bugging me now.
Thanks
Old February 20th, 2007, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
I saw this, and I can't remember where it was. However, I know it wasn't a custom table. Whoever it belonged to found it in a garage sale.
I know what one you are talking about. It is this thread http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=1851 but thats not the thread I was looking for.

Oh well, maybe it will pop up here shortly.
Old February 20th, 2007, 06:46 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I remember the table fondly. It made me want hexagon cusions for my bed. (No, that didn't make sense. No need to rub it in...)

Anyways, I believe with the problems we had with the forums lately, it may have been EATen(Extremely Abusively Taken), or DEleted(Destroyed Eternally). I searched all the Other Customs and Custom Terrain forums, to no avail.

I hope whoever made that table will post it again, or maybe someone can find the thread?

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:10 AM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
I think you're talking about the Tournament table of Narod made by runehardt. If so, it's where atmosporo is talking about.
Old February 21st, 2007, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2.0
I think you're talking about the Tournament table of Narod made by runehardt. If so, it's where atmosporo is talking about.
Unfortunately that's not the table. It was a Hexagon shape painted blue on the top. There were many responses to the thread.
I'm more interested in the thread as there was a diagram in it that I wanted to look over again.
Old February 21st, 2007, 11:49 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wasn't there 'teleport' hexes on the map on that table? White and red?

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old February 22nd, 2007, 12:40 AM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac
Quote:
Unfortunately that's not the table. It was a Hexagon shape painted blue on the top. There were many responses to the thread.
I'm more interested in the thread as there was a diagram in it that I wanted to look over again.
Did it have Nilf in the middle?
Old February 22nd, 2007, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac
Quote:
Did it have Nilf in the middle?
I thought the picture had a dragon in the middle. Nilf or Mimring. You're on the right track. I'm glad I'm not losing my mind here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions