Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 12th, 2007, 07:07 PM

Lord_Mortis has disabled reputation
TNT MIA: Ullar's Protectors--Submissions Posted

Alrighty, here is the second in the TNT Missing in Action community customs threads. The goal behind this project is discussed here, but in short, it is to fill the gaps of missing units/heroes that currently exist in the Heroscape game. These "gaps" consist of heroes/squads that have been mentioned in the biographies of different cards and/or Thormun's Journal on Heroscape.com but as of yet have not been created.

This thread is for the discussion/creation of Ullar's Protectors, first mentioned in Thormun's Journal here. They, along with the Mariedians, were the second favorite squad that the community voted on as being needed in the game right now.

And here are the entries:

Dandin

Firemaster

Ullar's Protectors- 3 figure squad
Kyrie, Common Squad, Protectors, Resolute, Medium 5
1 Life
5 Move
6 Range
2 Attack
4 Defence
60 points

Versatility
Any or all Ullar's Protectors may attack before or after moving.

Flying

Technomagus

Ullar's Protectors (3 Figures)
Kyrie
Common Squad
Protectors
Precise
Medium 5

Life: 1
Move: 6
Range: 5
Attack: 2
Defense: 3

Frenzy 16: After taking a turn with Ullar's Protectors, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may take an additional turn with Ullar's Protectors.

Flying: When counting spaces for Ullar's Protectors' movement, ignore elevations. Ullar's Protectors may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When an Ullar's Protector begins to fly, if he is engaged, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Necroblade

Now let the discussion begin.

The Finalized Squad for Playtesting:
Name: Ullar's Protectors
General:Ullar

Species: Kyrie
Squad:Common
Class: Protectors
Personality:
Size:Medium 5

Life:1
Move: 5
Range: 6
Attack: 2
Defense: 3

Number per squad: 3

Special Abilities:

Flying
Old December 13th, 2007, 04:43 PM

SoulfulKillingMachine has disabled reputation
If you can't find a figure with wings and a crossbow, don't worry! Reaper miniatures sells packs of unpainted wings!

I'm sorry, I don't speak emoticon.
Old December 13th, 2007, 07:31 PM

And just to clarify, actual figures of Ullar's Protectors aren't required at this time to submit an entry. What's most important right now is stats, abilities, etc.
Old December 13th, 2007, 09:31 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
If someday we plan to use these figures, we would have to find some miniatures then?
Old December 21st, 2007, 08:22 PM

Due to the holidays, submission period extended to January 5th, 2008.
Old January 8th, 2008, 11:27 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

It's the 7th. Let the trial begin!
Old January 8th, 2008, 12:40 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Actually, I was hoping it would be extended a little more. With the holidays, there doesn't seem to have been much action at all around here (plus, I never got the chance to make my entry :P).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King

It's the 7th. Let the trial begin!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Actually, I was hoping it would be extended a little more. With the holidays, there doesn't seem to have been much action at all around here (plus, I never got the chance to make my entry :P).
I've been sick the last few days, which is why these threads weren't restarted as scheduled. Still a little under the weather right now, but hopefully in the next few days I'll get playtesters for the Gladiator thread confirmed, and once playtesting on those begin, I'll start the trial of Ullar's Protectors. So, for the time being, consider the deadline to be extended at least for another week, so all those still wanting to submit ideas you still have time to do so.
Old January 8th, 2008, 07:09 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
edit.. see below.
Old January 8th, 2008, 07:11 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Mortis
... So, for the time being, consider the deadline to be extended at least for another week, so all those still wanting to submit ideas you still have time to do so.
Cool! I'm working on it. Consider putting this contest in the proper forum and you may get better responses.
Old January 8th, 2008, 08:04 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom
Quote:
... So, for the time being, consider the deadline to be extended at least for another week, so all those still wanting to submit ideas you still have time to do so.
Cool! I'm working on it. Consider putting this contest in the proper forum and you may get better responses.
This is the proper forum: it's a customs contest. We've had this debate before, and not everyone in the contest section is into customs, but everyone in the customs section is.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 9th, 2008, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom
Quote:
This is the proper forum: it's a customs contest. We've had this debate before, and not everyone in the contest section is into customs, but everyone in the customs section is.
Oh.. well I'm not usually into customs but am into contests, so I missed it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards