Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 5th, 2023, 11:21 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Batman (Thomas Wayne) - Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
@Karat

Do you have the modified language we used for the House always Wins? I think, if I remember correctly, you put it on a yellow card for TTS testing.
Oh shoot! I totally forgot to look for this
Old April 29th, 2023, 01:33 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@redstang
You've got about 2 weeks here to hit Final Editing.
Old May 8th, 2023, 08:53 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
@redstang

Anyone available for a couple tests this week? I think he needs to be tested at 190 with a 5 space limitation on his House Always Wins power.
Old May 8th, 2023, 08:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
@redstang

Anyone available for a couple tests this week? I think he needs to be tested at 190 with a 5 space limitation on his House Always Wins power.
Finally remembered to dig up what we played last.
Old May 9th, 2023, 11:32 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Quote:
@redstang

And if I remember correctly, with those changes we thought a move to 190 points was appropriate.
Old May 9th, 2023, 11:38 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Here are the thoughts I sent you from our tests togther.
Quote:
Batman is neat and has a lot of tricks in his bag. I do think adding the 5 space restriction in on the House Always Wins was a good change. He seems pretty balanced and definitely plays differently than any other Batman, almost more like a Deathstroke. I think he could probably come down 10 points with the 5 space restriction of the House Always Wins and it's a good point cost for diverse Army Building as currently the only other Vigilante at 190 is Black Canary.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@redstang

And if I remember correctly, with those changes we thought a move to 190 points was appropriate.
Looks like yes.
Old June 17th, 2023, 02:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Since this didn't make it to Final Editing by the deadline for 1.0, I'm labelling it "defunct." Feel free to pick it back up in 2.0 once 2.0 is publicly released.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2023, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Since this didn't make it to Final Editing by the deadline for 1.0, I'm labelling it "defunct." Feel free to pick it back up in 2.0 once 2.0 is publicly released.
Is there a public time table for that?
Old July 3rd, 2023, 03:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: [Defunct] The Book of Batman (Thomas Wayne)

We should be able to release this calendar year. The hope is some time late summer. We're more or less down to one character design and finalizing the art on the rulebook before we'll have a product that could be released.

But, notably, other than cutting off pre-Final Editing design work, we haven't even finished up 1.0 yet or released everything for it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy