Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 11th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Void (Sanctum Playtesting)

Yep, but Howard and Jason are able to ignore a wound, so that makes them essentially non-targets. Obviously the enemy can just choose to target another of your figures, but that gives you a level of control that enemy doesn’t have.

Are Howard and Jason the only 2 with that kind of ability?
Old December 11th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Talon and Terminator also have Unstoppable Resilience.

Howard still works as long as you don't place OMs on him. The trick for the opp is to kill someone with OMs cause the reluctant Hero part is not optional.

I'll do one Unstoppable Resilience test and one with Sentry.
Old December 12th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

If Void is killed, he isn't replaced with Sentry, but if Sentry's killed, he is replaced with Void, correct?
Could use an answer here ASAP.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 12th, 2020, 10:20 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Correct. Sentry only comes back with his instability power.
Old December 12th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Name Of The Playtest Units: The Void

Army Test 1
Map: Stygian Rift (no glyphs)
Armies:
Sentry, The Void (500) (1,000)
vs.
Guardian of the Universe (Ganthet), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Blue Lantern (Brother Warth), 2x Green Construct (Shield) (1,000 points)

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 12th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking good so far!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 12th, 2020, 12:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Agreed! The fragility is something I’ve noticed as well. They kinda feel like a video game boss fight, where Void is the big red glowing weak point. Life value is the main valve I’m planning to turn to keep him balanced.
Old December 12th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great test L_O.
Old December 12th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Hard as ice

- Theme Test - Inconclusive, as I don’t know the character, but it certainly feels like a destructive, nigh-Lovecraftian entity.
- Mirror Test - Inconclusive - Can he harm an enemy Void with Infini-Tendrils or not? Wording feels unclear.
- Bonding Test - Pass - No bonding as far as I can see.
- Synergies Test - Pass - Not up on Destroyer synergy except for the fledgling Black Order stuff, which only seems to impact Uniques. The Sentry stuff's weird, but interesting.
- Power Check - Tentative Pass
- Infini-Tendrils is ludicrously strong - both parts - but a massive price-tag and really quite low defence seem to make up for it.
- Fun Test - Definite Pass! I had a blast playing him.
- Fun Competitive Test - Tentative Pass - Infini-Tendrils’ auto-wounds can seem a tad unfair at times, especially when he’s just randomly killing a key unit from across the map without even taking a turn, but holy crap it’s satisfying to start piling wounds on him!
- Drafting Test - Definite Pass
- Usage Test - Pass
- Strategy Test - Pass
- Not entirely certain how best to use him yet, but yes, he does seem really quite strategic.

Name Of The Playtest Units: Void

Army Test 1
Map: Stygian Rift (no glyphs)
Armies:
Sentry, Void (500) (1,000)
vs.
Guardian of the Universe (Ganthet), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Blue Lantern (Brother Warth), 2x Green Construct (Shield) (1,000 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map:
Draugur (no glyphs, normal snow, normal ice)
Armies;
Void (500), Terminator (Hunter), Jason Voorhees (885 points)
vs.
Star-Lord, Fantomex, Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Symbiote), Baby Groot (885 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts On The Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, & Draftibility:

Basically everything I was saying - I like him! I like him a lot.

This seems like a weird and interesting character - I'd ask for comic recs, but I'm scared of getting too far ahead of myself there.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 12th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Just A Head

Thanks again, LO!

I’d be more worried about the unfairness of Infini-Tendrils if he wasn’t so tied to Sentry, who in my experience (at least up until last night ) can take out just about anybody he wants already.

2 wins here, but considering one of them was against Lanterns and one of them was against a fairly D20-dodge reliant army, I feel okay holding off on a nerf just this second, but it might be on the table.

If you’re looking for a rec for the future, I highly suggest the original mini-series, collected here. The main story is 6 issues, but it also comes with 4 (fairly skippable) one-shots detailing different “forgotten adventures” that the Sentry has had with different Marvel characters in the past.

Sentry’s inclusion into mainstream Avengers stuff is more...controversial, but if you’re into the gloomy nigh-Lovecraftian element to the character, that original mini-series is really solid, even when you know the twists going in.
Old December 12th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not sure Sentry is his best pairing. Seems he's probably better with Nick Fury and a Drop Team at 1,000 points or Dormammu and 35 points of spells at 1200.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 12th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Just A Head

I could see making it so he can attack off-battlefield figures to nullify that, but it could make him really counter-drafty against certain figures. (The Doctor Strange effect) But then again, are we really worried about a 500 pt. counterdraft? Even if he tears up Dormammu, that’s only a 165 pt. swing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library