Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 27th, 2019, 10:07 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Karat's Public R&D Lab

Those are some good points. How about Licentious?

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a beast 2.0 where he is a little less diplomat focussed.
Old April 27th, 2019, 12:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I could see a Beast 2.0 for his more cat-like look.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a beast 2.0 where he is a little less diplomat focussed.
I've toyed with the idea of doing a more science-focused Beast vII.
No solid ideas, and I like the first one, but he's my favourite X-Man so I'd be interested in making it work...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 27th, 2019, 12:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post

I've toyed with the idea of doing a more science-focused Beast vII.
No solid ideas, and I like the first one, but he's my favourite X-Man so I'd be interested in making it work...
Same, I love it, but I'd want a new one to be less whitehousish and more Wolverine and the X-Men type.

A more sciencey one could be pretty cool too though.
Old April 27th, 2019, 01:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wolverine and the X-Men was so good! I need to rewatch it.

Remind me, what was Beast like in that portrayal?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2019, 01:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's what I was talking about when I mentioned another Dark Beast take. Off of a l_m draft;
Quote:
GENETIC TORTURE 14
Start the game with 5 numbered blue DNA Markers on this card. If Dark Beast inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack on a Unique Hero that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to the roll for each wound inflicted on the defending Hero this turn. If you roll 14 or higher, choose an unaltered Move, Range, Attack, or Defense number on the defending Hero's Army Card, then remove a DNA Marker from this card at random and place it on the defending Hero's card. For the rest of the game, replace the chosen number on that card with the number on that DNA Marker.
There was talk about if the markers should be dished out from high to low value (5,4,3,2,1), or in random order.

I dunno, I'm not really sold on it either, but seems like an interesting idea to consider at least.
Old April 27th, 2019, 02:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I'd love to explore it more, just not sure here is the right place. The Omega Machine really just augments mutant powers. The the theme of it totally fits the character.
Old April 27th, 2019, 02:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Wolverine and the X-Men was so good! I need to rewatch it.

Remind me, what was Beast like in that portrayal?
Oh man, I need to refresh on that too, but if IRC he was more of a wall clinging brawler type in that.
Old April 29th, 2019, 09:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been thinking about doing a "Patch" card for Wolverine if you are trying to pull together a booster with some X-men in it.
Old April 29th, 2019, 09:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

That sounds pretty cool actually.
Old June 30th, 2019, 05:36 PM
Now moves with Flying.

NAME = THUNDERBIRD
SECRET IDENTITY = JOHN PROUDSTAR

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS =SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 250?

BIG GAME TRACKER
At the start of the game, you may choose one opponent's Unique or Event Hero to be Thunderbird's Prey. When a numbered Order Marker is revealed on the Prey's card, you may immediately move Thunderbird up to 3 spaces. When moving with Big Game Tracker, Thunderbird is never attacked when leaving engagements. If Thunderbird attacks his Prey, he may attack his Prey one additional time.

HEADSTRONG
You may not take a turn with Thunderbird unless there is at least one Order Marker on this card. Order Markers may not be moved to or from this card.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Thunderbird always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Karat; December 22nd, 2022 at 01:25 PM.
Old June 30th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Does Power Struggle work when we already have Self-Important? I know that’s a problem that came up with BullsHawkeye.

Other than that I really like him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy