ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Admins, great job. Love the events sections

P.S 500th post.YAY :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 10th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thank Gawd. I thought it was just my ineptitude! There is some whackiness with that Events feature.
Old November 11th, 2006, 06:16 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yeah, my Nov 18th event is whacked out too. If you click on the link to it in the home page, and register there, you get registered for april 30th 2007, but if you click the 18th in the little calendar on the right hand side and then my event, you get registered for the correct date.

Whacky.
Old November 11th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
heh. yeah the RSVP feature is pretty messed up. i get the 4/30/07 business.

plus, on reoccurring events, trying to RSVP for one of them signs you up for all of them. (and yet the "RSVP for all occurrences" is still active.)

think i'll just keep track of this in the first post of my Event thread back on the forum.
Old November 12th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
OMG! HEH what are we gonna do with you!!!!!
Appears we need to do something about the Events registry.
Old November 13th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
In my trying to figure out the database I discovered that in registering for multiday events (GenCon 2007) most people only actually RSVPed for one day instead of all of them.

To register for all the days of a multi-day event, you must click "RSVP for all occurrences" You can tell if you did this because in your My RSVPs list it will say "Gen Con Indy 2007 - All Occurrences" instead of "Gen Con Indy 2007 - Occurrence Date: 8/16/2007".

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
with the reoccurring "Chicagoland Heroscaping" event, i RSVPed to just one (the occurence on December 2). then in MyRSVPs it says the date of the one i RSVPed for is 4/30/07.

but here's the really weird thing. no matter what other occurence i click on, it shows i'm attending it (all of them) even though i only signed up for one. and the option to RSVP for just one occurrence is no longer there (but the one for RSVPing to all occurrences is still there).
Old November 14th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
with the reoccurring "Chicagoland Heroscaping" event, i RSVPed to just one (the occurence on December 2). then in MyRSVPs it says the date of the one i RSVPed for is 4/30/07.

but here's the really weird thing. no matter what other occurence i click on, it shows i'm attending it (all of them) even though i only signed up for one. and the option to RSVP for just one occurrence is no longer there (but the one for RSVPing to all occurrences is still there).
I gave it a try and I see what your saying. The thing is all buggy. Bad code I suspect. I'll try and contact its creator and see if he's working on or has a fix.
Old November 14th, 2006, 01:39 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
OK, so I tried to add an event but it vanished the moment I hit the submit button...

Thoughts? Bueller?

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old November 14th, 2006, 01:49 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I submitted a whole mess o stuff today
Old November 14th, 2006, 01:53 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
I submitted a whole mess o stuff today
So did I not roll the right dice or something? Huh?

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old November 14th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ

I gave it a try and I see what your saying. The thing is all buggy. Bad code I suspect. I'll try and contact its creator and see if he's working on or has a fix.
thanks and good luck.

this particular "creator" apparently never tried using his own creation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events