Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old June 6th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Is there going to be more Marvel Heroscape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by holylink718 View Post
So, it's Wal-Mart that's holding us up.

Psst...let's go pay a visit to Wal-Mart's main administrative building and teach 'em what happens when they mess with our 'scape.

Just kidding.

(Can't be too careful in today's day and age)
The problem is that it is Wal-Mart's buying power that can make or break the Marvel side of the game, without them behind it the expansion just wouldn't be profitable. Also Wal-Mart is like the corporate Mafia, they'd dump you in the river wearing cement overshoes.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old June 6th, 2008, 05:11 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Also Wal-Mart is like the corporate Mafia, they'd dump you in the river wearing cement overshoes.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old June 15th, 2008, 05:38 PM

rwint1968 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

While I know we are all waiting for the Wave 1 reinforcements to arrive on store shelves, I actually would love to see Marvel generic theme boosters get put out for use in Marvel Heroscape games. SHIELD troopers, Hydra foot soldiers, The Hand ningas would all be awesome. Here's to hoping that we see this kind of thing in the future of Marvel Heroscape.

Thanks,

rwint1968

Nightwing - Guardian of Bludhaven

Jesus loves Heroscape players too!

Last edited by rwint1968; June 15th, 2008 at 05:39 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old June 18th, 2008, 12:28 PM

Grok General Woo who?

I'd really like to see some more X-Men other than Beast and maybe some heroes that have been left out like Daredevil, Thor, and Ghost Rider.

W00T my first post!

"Every act of creation is first of all an act of destruction."

~Pablo Picasso

Old June 18th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll just be happy when I finally see Beast and the promised first wave figs ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 18th, 2008, 01:26 PM

Fyrwolf is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

What would be cool is if they make the Mr. Fantastic figure (since the other four where already previewed without him) and he had a power that allowed you to use all of the four on the same turn. Or, if that made them too powerful, maybe just two of the four. I don't know something like that.

I REALLY want more of the marvel characters though, I mean, I won't even try to list all the characters I want. I can't wait for wave 1 to finally come out
Old July 21st, 2008, 08:33 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I was minding my own business, quietly playing HS (well, not so quietly), when someone said they were going to put out the second Marvel set, but not any more. Are there any central places where custom superhero cards are being posted, say for converted Heroclix figures?
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:00 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Did any of you guys ever stop to think that you may be the reason that there is no urgency to get out any more Marvel figs?

I mean yes there are 1000's of regular Heroscape Customs out there but they are of more generic characters but if you look at the Marvel Customs section there is at least 1 if not 10 of all of the major players out there. All the fanboys can just take a HeroClix figure and rebase it (or not) make a card in Gimp and tadaaa you don't need them to make you any. You guys can "take care" of yourselves so why should they bother trying so hard?
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:36 AM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Did any of you guys ever stop to think that you may be the reason that there is no urgency to get out any more Marvel figs?

I mean yes there are 1000's of regular Heroscape Customs out there but they are of more generic characters but if you look at the Marvel Customs section there is at least 1 if not 10 of all of the major players out there. All the fanboys can just take a HeroClix figure and rebase it (or not) make a card in Gimp and tadaaa you don't need them to make you any. You guys can "take care" of yourselves so why should they bother trying so hard?
Wow I never thought about it like that before.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old July 21st, 2008, 10:22 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I was minding my own business, quietly playing HS (well, not so quietly), when someone said they were going to put out the second Marvel set, but not any more. Are there any central places where custom superhero cards are being posted, say for converted Heroclix figures?
i dont have the central location but this is to a blog of someone who has printed out most of them. just to give an idea of whats out there and maybe provide a glimmer of hope for your superhero needs.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=417
Old July 21st, 2008, 11:45 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:

I really don't think this is the case. Before the first few waves came out of Classic Scape, the customs community was, for all appearances, one of the strongest drivers of the HS community overall. If they had a 'the fan boys can take care of themselves' attitude, they would never have released the 8 waves they have.

Old July 21st, 2008, 11:50 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

I really don't think this is the case. Before the first few waves came out of Classic Scape, the customs community was, for all appearances, one of the strongest drivers of the HS community overall. If they had a 'the fan boys can take care of themselves' attitude, they would never have released the 8 waves they have.

Well if Marvel sold even close to as well as Classic Scape then they would put more effort into it too. The "fan boy" argument is not one I would bet my house on but I am sure it plays a part in it when you look on eBay and see tons of Marvel (and DC) custom units for sale. The difference with alot of the Classic Scape customs that people sell on eBay is that to me alot of them are horrible characters to begin with and are based more on working in wherever they are from than in Valhalla.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion