Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 6th, 2021, 10:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Chief Judge Cal

The Book of Chief Judge Cal

C3G 2000AD WAVE 36
FOOL ME TWICE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

Alternate even crazier Prime/Composite version:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a custom primarily made from a Heroclix figure from the Captain America and the Avengers set.
Its model number and name are #003, 020, 036 / Citizen V.

The figure used for this unit is a custom primarily made from a Heroclix figure from the Captain America and the Avengers Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Citizen V.

Character Bio -

After usurping the position of Chief Judge, Cal eventually appointed his (totally ordinary and non-sapient) pet fish as his Deputy Chief Judge. That might have been the least crazy decision he made as Chief Judge.. so that should tell you all you need to know about him.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second Playtest: IAmBatman
  • Third playtest: Cinderquail
  • Art by Soundwarp SG-1
  • Judge Cal created by John Wagner and Brian Bolland. Based on Caligula created by Germanicus and his second cousin Agrippina the Elder (which might explain somethings, don't sleep with your cousin kiddos!)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by tcglkn; February 4th, 2022 at 08:50 AM.
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chief Judge Cal (Opening Insanity)

NAME = CHIEF JUDGE CAL
SECRET IDENTITY =
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DICTATOR
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 125

THE DAY THE LAW DIED!

All figures you control that have the class of Judge or Mercenary listed on their Army Cards have the class of Enforcer instead.

THE LIVING LAW
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Chief Judge Cal, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll:
• 1-10, you must choose 2 Enforcers you control to move 4 spaces each; and
• 11-20, you must choose 2 Enforcers you control and attack with each of those figures; and
• an odd number, you must remove 1 Wound Marker from this card and move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from Cal's card to any other figure's card you control; and
• an even number, you must choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cal to receive 1 wound and move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from any other card you control to Cal's card.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; March 28th, 2021 at 01:25 PM.
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Where once there was a fish, alas there is now naught but emptiness.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; February 18th, 2021 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Forgot the updated wording for StMWCoJF
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Looks pretty solid to me. The Fish is basically a DO that’ll just sit in the SZ the whole game.
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Are we sure the Fish won’t be more viable with Joker or Deadpool or whatever?
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I don't think the reroll part is particularly concerning for anyone.

If we want the stat boost thing to only work if the OM is moved by a special power on his companion's card that's fine with me.

Or if we want to just limit him to Insane Dictators specifically, that's also fine with me.

My Etsy Store
Old January 6th, 2021, 11:05 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Imagine actually remembering to roll for that power on Deadpool.

Carnage I might be annoying getting two rolls for Symbiote sense. Jackal's resurrection cloning might be an eyebrow raiser, but otherwise its just some autowounders that we can sit and debate who might be a marginally better companion.
Old January 6th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Fish is a solid boost to any Insane figure with a d20. Jackal, several Jokers, Poison Ivy I, and both Scarecrows get very nice use out of d20 rerolls, especially if it's cheap. You can work around the negative by using bonding or other OM flex.

Cal looks good. Nice to see Enforcers get some more synergy besides M. Bison.
Old January 6th, 2021, 11:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I agree that the fish seems pretty wide in scope. I don't mind that, though; I'd rather keep it open and make the drawback a little more prominent than reign it in. Seems fun with Joker in particular with his Joker fish gimmick.

Only real question is what the healing/wounding represents in Living Law. Mechanically I think he's a lot of fun.
Old January 7th, 2021, 12:11 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Only real question is what the healing/wounding represents in Living Law. Mechanically I think he's a lot of fun.
The autowound bit is basically just he's a maniac that might randomly and surprisingly shoot you/ drop you in a giant pickling vat/some other craziness.

The healing is mostly just keeping the mirroring theme, but the idea is just like sometimes he has a crazed surge of resolve because nobody came to his birthday or whatnot. Also sorta a vague reference to IDW Cal, who had a bit more of a bio tech thing going on but that I can't imagine ever getting his own design (since the IDW stuff never really went anywhere).

My Etsy Store
Old January 8th, 2021, 07:11 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Alrighty, I did some research on re-rolling and it seems that a re-roll is (very roughly) equivalent to like a +4 on a D-20 roll. Which Destiny can almost give to your whole team (of Mutant Outcasts) for 55 points while also having stats (she's basically immortal compared to Fish with that 6 life).

So like it's nice, but not anything game breaking IMO. Especially since unlike an actual plus 4 it can never actually guarantee a power's success.

Personally I think Cal having a baked in way to use Fish's other power puts him decently on the 'optimal' side of pairings.

I'm going to go a ahead and call a vote for initial testing

I'm going to run separate initials for both of them and then I figure we can figure out public testing from there.

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!

My Etsy Store
Old January 8th, 2021, 07:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea, sounds like you have a plan figured out here

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library