Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 3rd, 2020, 10:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Jemma Simmons - Public PT

Anything specific that we're looking for in testing?
Old September 3rd, 2020, 10:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't think so. Just play to her strengths as usual. I'll say the last army I played her in felt like her best set up if you want to take any inspiration for it. Coulson is a good ally to have. Iron Man Stealth Suit is a 4 life Agent that can quickly disengage and retreat to her position for some healing. Rodgers is another high point human Agent she could try to heal (with Fitz help for the retreat move). Could try to make a ranged pod out of her, so people can just sit next to her and shoot while she keeps trying to heal them. That sets you up for an explosion type attack though on fairly low def/life human Agents.
Old September 5th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool. I'll start getting some Agent-y things together for her and run the tests this weekend.
Old September 5th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Simmons

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Simmons (80), Fitz, Coulson, Quake, Dum Dum Dugan, Mockingbird (720) VS Nightwing, Raven, Robin (Damien), Wonder Girl (Donna), Kid Flash (Wally) (720)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Simmons (80), Fitz, Coulson, Quake, Dum Dum Dugan, Mockingbird (720) VS Luke Cage, Daredevil (II), Captain America (Falcon), Moon Knight (720)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Loved it, was a very unique design. She’s probably safe at 75, but I felt like she had decent impact both games, both of which were fairly close.

Also, I’d consider making this change to limit Simmons from being thrown into any random build just for her power negation. It’s not a super powerful power, but any figure that gives a net benefit to your army just by sitting in the start zone gives me worries. Adding a class restriction really limits the cheese potential.

Quote:
BIO-CHEMICAL COUNTERMEASURES
Start the game with 3 blue Bio-Negation Markers. If an opponent's Unique Hero that is not an Android, Cyborg, or Human ends its turn within 6 spaces of an Agent you control, you may place a Bio-Negation Marker on that figures card. At the start of that figure's turn, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll for every Bio-Negation Marker on their card beyond the first, if you roll an 15 or higher that figure may not use any special powers on its army card for the rest of its turn.
Old September 5th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Symbiotic

Does Fitzsimmons boost her own d20 rolls, or is the power missing an "other"?
Old September 5th, 2020, 03:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yes, it boost her own rolls.
Old September 5th, 2020, 03:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks for the tests Arch!

I kind of wanted her to be draftable in a future Engineer/Scientist focused army if that ever gets fleshed out. I know she's an Agent, but would making her or Fitz go on the front lines be a limitation in that regard?
Old September 5th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I kept Simmons & Fitz in the start zones in my games (until the rest of the army sans Coulson was dead), so yeah that'd definitely be a limitation.
Old September 5th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Their staying in the start zone works for me thematically. I know they end up in the field a lot, but the lab is more their home.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2020, 10:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Here the tests from Siege:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIEGE

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Jemma Simmons

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Agents (Jemma Simmons, Leo Fitz, Nick Fury, Scarlet Spiders, Scorpion (Carmilla Black), Skrull Infiltrator) (650) vs S&B (Superman (I), Batman (II)) (650)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Agents (Jemma Simmons, Leo Fitz, Phil Coulson, Abilgail Brand, Nightshade (Eve Eden), Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)) (945) vs Justice League (Superman (III), Batman (I), Wonder Woman (III)) (950)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 6th, 2020, 10:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Pretty good looking tests there from Siege. Split the games 1-1 with both games being pretty close. He said they felt great as a pair for 150, but thought Fitz was the more useful of the two. I'm not sure I agree with that take as healing & negating powers has more potential big time impacts IMO. It wouldn't really bother me if they were just both 75 points each though, I like the idea of them being equals. What say you?
Old September 6th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, they seem to be coming in as fairly balanced as is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library