Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2011, 12:20 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I've been watching Dexter season 1. At first all the gore and language was kind of turning me away, but the storyline is just so good (And I love serial killer fiction. ). The language has toned down a bit, fortunately, though. Though the sister's mouth is REALLY annoying, haha!
Old March 2nd, 2011, 01:32 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Just finished watching "Wonder Falls". Really wierd, kinda funny, very entertaining, really irreverant. Inanimate anthropomorphic plastic and stuffed animals talk to her and tell her ambiguous directons like "get her words out" or "give him heart" and she "surrenders to destiny" or is "fates b!tch". Kinda like mixing My Name Is Earl with Touched By An Angel or Early Edition. There is a will-they-wont-they sappy romance, but a lot of the show is totally unexpected to the point where you are waiting for "the reveal" to either be the obvious lead-up or the most unlikey situation. 13 episodes, only 4 of which aired. I give 8 stars but I am a harsh critic, and it looses 2 points for being too irreverent.
Old March 13th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As stated in my sig, I can proudly (or not so proudly) say that I've watched every episode of the Office ever. I need to get a life!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 13th, 2011, 09:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I've been watching Dexter season 1. At first all the gore and language was kind of turning me away, but the storyline is just so good (And I love serial killer fiction. ). The language has toned down a bit, fortunately, though. Though the sister's mouth is REALLY annoying, haha!
Finishes season 2. I've never gotten into a TV show like I have this one. Pretty darned good!
Old March 13th, 2011, 09:42 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

The X-Files
Torchwood
Doctor Who

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old March 18th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

We've started up Boston Legal again from the first season. I love that show.
Old March 19th, 2011, 01:06 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been watching Hey Arnold and Bugs Bunny on youtube lately...

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 19th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Ninja Dust

I have been watching Big Bang Theory.
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:13 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Been watching Rome a couple episodes a night. WOW is it good!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 11th, 2011, 11:03 AM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker

Watching Big Bang Theory, Chuck. Recently started watching How I Met Your Mother, catching a couple episodes a night from the begining. Been watching The Killing on AMC, pretty good stuff. Cannot wait for The Walking Dead to return!

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.
Old April 11th, 2011, 11:44 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Finishes season 2. I've never gotten into a TV show like I have this one. Pretty darned good!
I am about halfway through season 4. Love this show.
Old April 11th, 2011, 11:44 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Been watching Rome a couple episodes a night. WOW is it good!
I loved this show. I wish it had lasted longer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV