Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 12th, 2009, 12:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Thoughts on wave nine?

I could totally get behind Dwarves being from Grut. Feylund just seems the most likely to me is all. And if I'm making predictions, I'm going with what I think is most likely.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2009, 12:35 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Krug came from Grut, though. It would be nice to see Dwarves (being ancient enemies of orcs and all) from Grut!! And I agree I would like Ullar Dwarves, as well.
Nope, Krug's from Feylund.

(The fact I'm entirely certain of this without needing to check goes to show how depressingly nerdy I am. Yay me?)
Old April 12th, 2009, 12:39 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Oh, crap, well...Ullar Dwarves from Grut for the reasons previously stated anyway!!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 12th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I could definitely buy Dwarves from Grut, though. I recall back in the HeroScape Philosophical Discussions (man, those were great...), we talked about why, exactly, Orcs had developed warfare. I theorized they were just war-loving idiots that fought among themselves - and they probably are - but having an actual enemy would be pretty kewl.

But I don't want them with Ullar. Jandar (if they're valiant and Vikingish), Vydar (if they're steampunk), or Aquilla (if they're more... feral?). Ullar may be the fantasy general - but I simply don't like the idea of the Elven flagbearer aiding the Dwarven ranks.
Old April 12th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Psh - elves and dwarves unite under the same flag all the time in the world of fantasy. It'd be nothing new.
And I don't see Jandar exactly because of the Vikings. I frankly think the Dwarves and the Vikings run a real risk of being overly similar to each other. Putting them under the same general would exacerbate that, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2009, 12:50 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Krug came from Grut, though. It would be nice to see Dwarves (being ancient enemies of orcs and all) from Grut!! And I agree I would like Ullar Dwarves, as well.
Nope, Krug's from Feylund.

(The fact I'm entirely certain of this without needing to check goes to show how depressingly nerdy I am. Yay me?)
Yay johnny!
Old April 12th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
And I don't see Jandar exactly because of the Vikings. I frankly think the Dwarves and the Vikings run a real risk of being overly similar to each other. Putting them under the same general would exacerbate that, IMO.
And that is exactly WHY I want them with Jandar!

The Vikings are not an army yet. They are five unique units. They have limited synergy.

Let's give the Dwarves, oh, how 'bout, Jandar Champion Bonding! Have them work well with the Tarns! Use them to bring out Finn and Thorgrim, dump their spirits on the Tarn Vikings' card, and use them for cleanup.

It would be a perfect example of inter-dimensional team-ups! The Vikings are nordic warriors with heavy armor and a "YARRGH BERSERK!" attitude. The Dwavres could easily fit into this same mold - heavy duty, first-wave soldiers.

I dunno, but I think it would be pretty durn cool.
Old April 12th, 2009, 01:04 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Putting them under the same general would exacerbate that, IMO.
Ed! Don't exacerbate things!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 12th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junge Roman View Post
You're probably right, especially about the kyrie, but please no ninja and I think we both got the dwarves wrong:

Dwarven Miners 8,9,10,24?
Ya. The Dwarves will either be for Jandar,Ullar,Vydar,or Utgar,but I wouldn't count on them being for Ullar. I was thinking that one on the generals would summon them to help work on Soulborgs.

If there for Ullar that would be fine with me,sense Ullar is my favorite general.

I don't know if they would be from Grut or not. Althoughe the Orks have not gotten a enemy,

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old April 12th, 2009, 09:09 AM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation

It would be really interesting to see the dwarves rise up as the "other" grut faction. However, Earth or Valhallah sound more likely to me.
Old April 12th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junge Roman View Post
It would be really interesting to see the dwarves rise up as the "other" grut faction. However, Earth or Valhallah sound more likely to me.
Dwarves aren't from Earth at all. Only Humans come from Earth.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old April 12th, 2009, 01:44 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Or Valhalla for that matter.
I think I would be disapointed if they were Vydar or Ullar because I imagine dwarves to be mighty warriors not techies. If Ullar gets them I will not buy them simply because I cannot picture dwarves and elves fighting together. Yeah they will unite against a common enemy, and they will do that. They will be under another general other than Ullar united agianst Utgar. I belive that the Dwarves will be for Jandar or Einar. Aquilla is also a possibility but not one I like. I wouldn't mind them coming from Grut either but my prediction is that they will come from Feylund.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion