Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old January 18th, 2009, 04:12 PM

PlasmaScaper 2.0 is surprisingly tart
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

GTA IV, RB2, and WoW.

With a few other party-suited games when I have friends over.

Posts by me are rare occasions. I mostly hang around other places these days, but I come here every once in a while.
Old January 18th, 2009, 07:12 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Currently attempting to finish:

Fable 1: The Lost Chapters
SimCity 4
Starcraft and Brood War expansions
SPORE

Too much to do. So little time.

~ET86
Can you even really beat SimCity 4? I'll admit that I have it myself, but isn't it an ongoing game? Or are there scenarios? I can't remember.
I was wondering the same thing. I usually just work on a town when I play this game.

For PS2 I'm currently playing God of War II, Viewtiful Joe, and I just started Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal.

For Wii, I've recently gotten hooked on the Zelda shooting game. I've gotten six platinums, one gold, and two silvers so far. I'm also in the middle of Galaxy, Resident Evil 4, and Wario Land: Shake It. I'm terrible at completing games.
Old January 18th, 2009, 07:38 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

I just got a new hi-def tv and subwoofer, so I'm back to Halo 3 a bit now. It looks and sounds fantastic; I can make the whole house shake with that woofer cranked up. The neighbors are happier than pigs in poop, I'm sure.

Also, still absolutely addicted to wii sports bowling. My buddies and I play every night it seems.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old January 18th, 2009, 10:23 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

I'm playing Fable 2 right now, but plan on getting either Halo 3 or Call of Duty and Live in a few days.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old January 18th, 2009, 10:30 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

I've been playing quite a bit of Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords lately.
Old January 19th, 2009, 11:28 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Shining Force I and II, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and Super Mario Galaxy, though the SF's have kinda killed that for a while...

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 20th, 2009, 07:05 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Just beat Frontlines: Fuel of War and still working on Assassin's Creed.
Old January 21st, 2009, 08:59 AM

Atombob Woo who?

I just discovered a awesomeness of Boom Blox a few weeks ago. It is a great game that I would recommend to anyone. Great Party Game too.

Currently I am playing LOTR: Conquest on PS3. Seems to be a big split whether people like/dislike this game. I am on the side of liking the game. I can play it for hours and still be ready for more

I just replaced my DS (accidently got it wet and would not charge ) so I think I will try out Elite Beat Agents again. I am on the hardest difficulty and need to practice to get back my Elite Beat Skills.
Old January 21st, 2009, 09:22 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atombob View Post
I just discovered a awesomeness of Boom Blox a few weeks ago. It is a great game that I would recommend to anyone. Great Party Game too.
Boom Blox is the jam for local multiplayer. Single player is decent, but the game shines with 3-4 people playing.
Old January 21st, 2009, 09:36 AM

jsilvrs is surprisingly tart

My wife and I have been playing Little Big Planet.

Great Traders: Huggable Zombie
Old January 21st, 2009, 11:19 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Just finished Drake's Fortune on PS3. Very satisfying. I've been hooked on the new Grand Theft Auto and Oblivion for the PS3 for the past few weeks. My kids and my wife love to watch me play Oblivion and get very excited about what I should do and where I should go. It's just like playing a video D&D game with them. I actually started Shadow of the Colossus a few weeks ago as well. One of those games I picked up for the PS2 over a year ago when they dropped the price down to $19.99 and threw on the "I'll get to this game someday" shelf.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I actually started Shadow of the Colossus a few weeks ago as well. One of those games I picked up for the PS2 over a year ago when they dropped the price down to $19.99 and threw on the "I'll get to this game someday" shelf.
I'm planning on getting this game very soon because I suspect it'll be one of those hard to find games in the future. How are you liking it so far?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games