Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 11th, 2022, 08:35 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pay It Forward: Free Miniatures (The Third One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Ooh, I think I'll take this offer. I'll have to check what I have to pass on in the next few days.

Have you put any kind of seal or varnish on them?
Painting is all wrapped up!

Those look great! Sorry for the delay. I am offering 1 complete squad of Dzu-Teh with a card in a sealed sleeve.
Perfect! Just shoot me a PM with your shipping information, and I’ll get those to you asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
I’ll take the Dzu-teh
Whew, I didn’t even have a chance to update the OP with the offer! I’ll slot you in
Old October 14th, 2022, 08:44 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Hey all. I’ve got 9 hexes of custom terrain to offer. To see pics, pm me here with a phone number, Facebook name, or discord name. Can’t upload pics here, files too big.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old October 15th, 2022, 08:34 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Hey all. I’ve got 9 hexes of custom terrain to offer. To see pics, pm me here with a phone number, Facebook name, or discord name. Can’t upload pics here, files too big.
I use ImgBB to host images that don’t need to stick around forever, that might work! If it doesn’t, go ahead and post a description of the terrain, so people can tell if they might be interested at a glance.
Old October 15th, 2022, 12:54 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I have some of @beholderthedm 's terrain it's really good. If I had more storage space I would be getting a lot more from him
Old October 17th, 2022, 06:13 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
I use ImgBB to host images that don’t need to stick around forever, that might work! If it doesn’t, go ahead and post a description of the terrain, so people can tell if they might be interested at a glance.
I have 3 sets of 3 single hex brush pieces in mind. One set is a green gray aquarium and plant, another set uses the same plant and adds a bright blue. The third set is green jungle brush. I have sent pics to the two people who sent me contact info. I’ll update if they take or don’t take.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old October 17th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have 3 sets of 3 single hex brush pieces in mind. One set is a green gray aquarium and plant, another set uses the same plant and adds a bright blue. The third set is green jungle brush. I have sent pics to the two people who sent me contact info. I’ll update if they take or don’t take.
Perfect, thank you! I updated the OP with the description. Quick reminder for anyone interested, offers must be accepted in this thread, and not by PM. This will help to prevent any confusion due to multiple people accepting the offer by different means, which happened in the previous thread.
Old October 17th, 2022, 07:44 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll accept the 9 hexes of terrain. I can have my offer up by the end of the week
Old October 21st, 2022, 09:51 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

My offer is an unopened Jonah Hex Battle Pack. It has the C3V figures for Josie Whistlestop, Garret Burns, and the unreleased Captain Nathaniel Blount(?)
Old October 24th, 2022, 06:10 PM

Received Dzu-Teh from Caps (Thanks!) and sent terrain to Zetsubo.

Trades

My travel blog
Old October 25th, 2022, 03:24 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
My offer is an unopened Jonah Hex Battle Pack. It has the C3V figures for Josie Whistlestop, Garret Burns, and the unreleased Captain Nathaniel Blount(?)
I'll claim that. My offer is Roman Archers & the D&D minis for Mogrimm Forgehammer and Mika Connour (rebased onto a heroscape bases). I have to double check on the card for the archers (I don't have cards for Mika or Mogrimm as they're D&D minis).
Old October 30th, 2022, 11:12 AM

13luken is surprisingly tart

Hi guys, I'm not interested in the Roman Archers and D&D minis, but I have my own free stuff to add to the pool as well. Those being Crixus, Spartacus, Retarius, Deadeye Dan, Nakita Agents, and a slightly leaning Su-Bak-Na figure only if desired. Maybe I could pile those into Knox's post about the Roman Archers and D&D minis! Not 100% sure
Old October 30th, 2022, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13luken View Post
Hi guys, I'm not interested in the Roman Archers and D&D minis, but I have my own free stuff to add to the pool as well. Those being Crixus, Spartacus, Retarius, Deadeye Dan, Nakita Agents, and a slightly leaning Su-Bak-Na figure only if desired. Maybe I could pile those into Knox's post about the Roman Archers and D&D minis! Not 100% sure
What I would do in your situation is hold off till you see something you want to claim and then you will have something to offer once you've claimed things .

Alternatively, I could modify my offer to Deathstalkers & Manauvi if that interests you

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion