Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which unit is the BEST?
Greenscale Warriors 25 37.31%
Fortress Door 23 34.33%
Agent Skahen 13 19.40%
Werewolf Lord 6 8.96%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 18th, 2011, 11:45 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
2011 UNIT BATTLE ROYALE--Battle #18

2011 UNIT BATTLE ROYALE

BATTLE #18--ROUND 2

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 19th, 2011, 12:02 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker
Re: 2011 UNIT BATTLE ROYALE--Battle #18

Greenies FTW!
Old April 19th, 2011, 12:47 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
Greenies FTW!
That's odd. When did 'Greenies' become a nickname for the Fortress Door?

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24
Old April 19th, 2011, 05:33 AM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Covering Fire!

Skahen followed by the door.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old April 19th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lets go Door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 19th, 2011, 07:56 AM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

Greenscales!!!!!

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old April 19th, 2011, 08:28 AM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

Greenscales was all my joy
Greenscales was my delight,
Greenscales was my heart of gold,
And who but my Warriors of Greenscales
Old April 19th, 2011, 09:31 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
Greenies FTW!
That's odd. When did 'Greenies' become a nickname for the Fortress Door?

Ever since the Greenscale Warriors were sent up against the unparalleled might of the Fortress Door!

Let's go Door!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I will never understand the support of the Door. No matter how oddly I contort my brain, it just seems so bizarre to support it. I understand the sense of the underdog, the distinctiveness of what the door represents, even just the pure zanyness of supporting it, but I cannot do so.

Anyhow, I have to vote for the Greenscales, what a brilliant and balanced way to bring Dragons back into the action! Aside from having fun sculpts, they are simply one of the most original bonding squads ever made and a brilliant, careful design.

Hard to skip over Skahen, but the Greenscales get my vote easily here.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
I will never understand the support of the Door. No matter how oddly I contort my brain, it just seems so bizarre to support it. I understand the sense of the underdog, the distinctiveness of what the door represents, even just the pure zanyness of supporting it, but I cannot do so.
Personally, my decision to support the door is purely based on humor. I try to find the fun and the comedy in everything I do. For me, the idea of a door beating all the other great and wonderfull figures in this thing is hilarious.

The door will never have the coolness factor of Agent Carr, the pure bad-a**ness of Keamon Awa, the really good unit status of Q9, or even the pity votes that I suspect Dund gets. However, a door winning this thing, is damn funny.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:39 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I agree with clancambell's statements about the Door...it's just funny! And as far as Greenscales...I've just not found them to be that useful with their three attacks of two (or three with dragon nearby).
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:40 AM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

Greenscales then Door.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games