Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 8th, 2006, 08:12 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widigo
I'l ask one again, but after this I will move on to another question. Does anyone know how well flock (once I flock my tiles) fill take spray paint. I do not want it gunking up on my set. I am hopping to make a mercenrary camp as well as a Marro tile (in that order) and I want to flock the tiles, but flock does not come in pink. If it does tell me whare I can get some.
ask Grishnak on this one I would say.
Old July 8th, 2006, 08:22 PM

Widigo has disabled reputation
I sit around waiting for a reply, I see that you have something to say, I get all excited, and you refer me to someone else, in eight words at that.

Sorry If I Spell like a Horgle, or Smell like one.
- Slimbo the Silly Shamin
Old July 8th, 2006, 08:25 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Grishnak is the flocking king, have you seen his custom works? If anyone would know about your Flocking question it would be that flocking guy. There that is more like 32 flocking words
Old July 8th, 2006, 08:30 PM

Widigo has disabled reputation
Ya, I guess it was. I did ask him and yes I saw I want to flock my sets, but that will take time.

Sorry If I Spell like a Horgle, or Smell like one.
- Slimbo the Silly Shamin

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions